OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Same leather as the Chi-Town AF1 a few years ago, can’t get mad at that. Probably the best black leather Nike has to offer.
5F7E2F9B-E935-45B3-A050-5ACFAC2C66AB.jpeg

I'll say this, I read the comments for these on Sole Collector and Z Sneaker and a couple other accounts that posted these. Majority of the comments on these shoes were by white people and I'd say 95% of them were complaining and discrediting Kaep, his shoe and his movement. So no it's not fair to lump all white people together but when you see that damn near 95% of the comments by white people were all the same, you don't give a **** and just lump them together.

It's disgusting that white people are this annoyed or offended by this shoe. If you don't like it, then move on but that fact you're that against this man having a shoe because of what he's speaking out against is ****in insane, it blows my mind.

That pic above me looks great, can't believe I didn't hit on SNKRS today.

I'll say this, I read the comments for these on Sole Collector and Z Sneaker and a couple other accounts that posted these. Majority of the comments on these shoes were by white people and I'd say 95% of them were complaining and discrediting Kaep, his shoe and his movement. So no it's not fair to lump all white people together but when you see that damn near 95% of the comments by white people were all the same, you don't give a **** and just lump them together.

It's disgusting that white people are this annoyed or offended by this shoe. If you don't like it, then move on but that fact you're that against this man having a shoe because of what he's speaking out against is ****in insane, it blows my mind.

That pic above me looks great, can't believe I didn't hit on SNKRS today.
There's a lot of ****** white folks out there. You'll get no argument from me on that. I just prefer to not be lumped in with them. That's all.

Copped a few Kaeps today, kept one for the toe. Have too many black and white sneakers and specifically black and white af1s but **** it a next pair won’t hurt

Hey for anyone in here that wasn’t able to get the Kaepernic’s yesterday, nike.com has them in scattered sizes rn. I tried to purchase via the nike app but when I tried to checkout it would give me an error processing the payment so I tried to buy via the website but it wouldn’t go through there either. I spoke to a rep on the website chat and they said to call the 1-800 number to place the order over the phone. I called them and was able to order my size 13 just a little while ago. So if you’re still looking, go see if your size is available on the site and add it to your cart, then call them to place the order. oh yeah, make sure you add it to your cart while you’re signed into your account so the rep can see it. Hope this helps someone who missed out

You're right. Most of us here are on the same side.
You cannot speak for Black people being on the same side as you.
Putting those decisions on me is the dumb part. Nobody here is arguing white privilege. Yes it exists and yes I benefit from it. If I could wave a magic wand and make it not exist, I would.

Again, that has nothing to do with lumping all white people together when it comes to a topic like Kaep. You seem to think all white people are the same, and that's sad.
You are the same, and that is because you benefit from a privilege that is not afforded to everyone who does not look like you. The whole Dred Scott/Plessy v. Ferguson deal is what gave you a head start post reconstruction, due to your ancestors being white. You may not have played a part in those decisions, but you do benefit from them, to this day. You do own what you benefit from, and I respect that.

The next thing you should do is to tell the people who look like you that they are wrong in not acknowledging their privilege. Just like with sexism, misogyny, all men are indeed sexist due to male privilege. ALL white people are racist, due to the systemic racism that exists in the United States of America, due to your benefiting from such system. The admission of such is what makes you conscious of what you benefit from, therefore a bit more trustworthy than those who claim that such benefits do not exist.

This, is what Kaep is fighting for. He isn't fighting to protect the willfully ignorant, those who simply think that through buying these shoes, that somehow? They are down with the cause.

My man, did you JUST get those off the Bay? I was about to buy them but was being cheap, trying to haggle the seller.

Those are so beautiful. I'm VERY VERY VERY jealous. :nthat:
Yes! I ordered them early Friday morning. Def my favorite purchase of the year. It's like a time capsule.

You are the same, and that is because you benefit from a privilege that is not afforded to everyone who does not look like you. The whole Dred Scott/Plessy v. Ferguson deal is what gave you a head start post reconstruction, due to your ancestors being white. You may not have played a part in those decisions, but you do benefit from them, to this day. You do own what you benefit from, and I respect that.

The next thing you should do is to tell the people who look like you that they are wrong in not acknowledging their privilege. Just like with sexism, misogyny, all men are indeed sexist due to male privilege. ALL white people are racist, due to the systemic racism that exists in the United States of America, due to your benefiting from such system. The admission of such is what makes you conscious of what you benefit from, therefore a bit more trustworthy than those who claim that such benefits do not exist.

This, is what Kaep is fighting for. He isn't fighting to protect the willfully ignorant, those who simply think that through buying these shoes, that somehow? They are down with the cause.
Saying all white people are racist is the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

Stop judging people by their skin tone. Benefiting from white privilege while fighting to end it doesn't make one racist. The system is racist, not the person. Why can't you grasp that? Stop labeling people bc of their skin tone. That in itself is racist. That's what the ignorant whites have been doing for decades. Be better than them. Right now, you're not. Judge people off their actions, not their skin tone.

And you have no idea what I do in my community. Suggesting that I only bought the shoes shows your ignorance on the subject. Sit down on that subject. You're in no position to speak.

Yes! I ordered them early Friday morning. Def my favorite purchase of the year. It's like a time capsule.

Actually they're terrible & you should get rid of them right away. :lol:

I kid I kid, but seriously if you change your mind I'll take them off your hands.

Saying all white people are racist is the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

Stop judging people by their skin tone. Benefiting from white privilege while fighting to end it doesn't make one racist. The system is racist, not the person. Why can't you grasp that? Stop labeling people bc of their skin tone. That in itself is racist. That's what the ignorant whites have been doing for decades. Be better than them. Right now, you're not. Judge people off their actions, not their skin tone.

And you have no idea what I do in my community. Suggesting that I only bought the shoes shows your ignorance on the subject. Sit down on that subject. You're in no position to speak.
I can tell that you are not aware of the ramifications of white privilege, and why it does indeed make ALL white people racist. You should be angry about it, pissed off at white people who deny and benefit from it, all those that make you look and feel bad.

Why should anyone Black trust you, then not judging you due to the color of your skin? Can you name one place, ANY place, that those that have deemed themselves white have encountered, with their leaving the indigenous people of that land in a better place? What have you done, that should make people think any different of you? The leader of the United States, Donald Trump, is not helping your case. You SHOULD be angry about that.

Until you prove yourselves to be other? Your reputation is worthy. Your people are making you look bad.

I can tell that you are not aware of the ramifications of white privilege, and why it does indeed make ALL white people racist. You should be angry about it, pissed off at white people who deny and benefit from it, all those that make you look and feel bad.

Why should anyone Black trust you, then not judging you due to the color of your skin? Can you name one place, ANY place, that those that have deemed themselves white have encountered, with their leaving the indigenous people of that land in a better place? What have you done, that should make people think any different of you? The leader of the United States, Donald Trump, is not helping your case. You SHOULD be angry about that.

Until you prove yourselves to be other? Your reputation is worthy. Your people are making you look bad.
I am angry about it. I do speak out about it. Yet I'm still racist, according to you. You can't see how ******* dumb that is to say?

Trust people based on THEIR actions, not by the actions of ignorant people with the same skin color. Do you want me to judge you off the worst people of your skin tone? I'm sure you don't. Yet you do it with white people.

Again, STOP judging people off their skin tone. I'm just me. The only "people" I have are my friends. Some white, some brown, some black. That's MY people. Random people that I've never met that happen to have my skin tone? No, those aren't my people. It's just me, an individual. You should really learn to see people as such instead of lumping all people of a race in together. The world would be much better if EVERYONE would do that.

Could you expand on that white privilege statement. I tried messaging you but it seems you made your profile private. Just trying to understand your point of view.

I am angry about it. I do speak out about it. Yet I'm still racist, according to you. You can't see how ****ing dumb that is to say?

Trust people based on THEIR actions, not by the actions of ignorant people with the same skin color. Do you want me to judge you off the worst people of your skin tone? I'm sure you don't. Yet you do it with white people.

Again, STOP judging people off their skin tone. I'm just me. The only "people" I have are my friends. Some white, some brown, some black. That's MY people. Random people that I've never met that happen to have my skin tone? No, those aren't my people. It's just me, an individual. You should really learn to see people as such instead of lumping all people of a race in together. The world would be much better if EVERYONE would do that.
Double standard. I can do it to you but you can’t do it to me cause the system is in your favor not mine.

Back
Top Bottom