OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hi guys, does anyone know what the fit is like on the Gore Tex AF1 lows?

Half size down or TTS?

Nike-Air-Force-1-Gore-Tex

Thanks!
I went tts and they're fine, but I could and probably should have went ½ size down on them. Great shoe though, they've been a lifesaver for Alaskan winters.

Look through the gallery, someone just posted a pic of them wearing them. The leather is super nice on them. I can post pics later tonight.

thanks just looked at gallery and saw them, in picture they look white asf lol but I know for sure they gonna be cream looking in person. I’m about to cop now

The Don C Air Force 1s are only available through American Express. They're getting people to sign up for a credit card to get one pair of sneakers. Can't get with that at all.

LOL. Sold out. That was silly. Couldn't get past the password screen, which just cleared for me, only to show a sold out message.

The other Amex Link just looped everytime I clicked "Live at 11am EST"

copped Just Don AF1s. There was a site glitch and the page went live 15 minutes early. That’s why when the shoes launched at 11, sizes were already gone

I got a size 9 at 744 am pst, that was the first drop. They then took the shoes down, then went back up again, then down etc etc until the 8 am release time when it went back up with limited stock.

Not a smooth release at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom