OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Finally picked these up last week. Glad I have them

8FED39A4-05C9-4E56-BB83-2940D5019485.jpeg
CC90595E-891E-47A2-AAAC-DA78032EA3FC.jpeg
48E9462F-C02E-49BA-9F1E-AC2E2487CB07.jpeg

dat leather is str8 butta

did you go down a half size or did you stick TTS?

I just sold my used rocs. Im tryna pick up some john elliotts. Retail restock looks slim to none sigh

Be careful my midsole separated as soon as I unDS my pair

Yup. UnDS'ing a pair from this era you're gonna get the sole separation. Midsoles are obviously attached via stitching so they're not going to fall off, but around the sides of where your toes are the leather is going to separate. Can be fixed with patience and super glue though.

Yup. UnDS'ing a pair from this era you're gonna get the sole separation. Midsoles are obviously attached via stitching so they're not going to fall off, but around the sides of where your toes are the leather is going to separate. Can be fixed with patience and super glue though.
Whats a good glue to use? Got a pair of 01 Columbia XI id love to fix.

What’s good y’all. Hoping I someone on here may be able to help me track a pair down that I’ve been on the hunt for for too long.

Air Force One “Fraternity” 624040 071

if anyone has or has a lead on a 10-10.5 please hit me up. It’d really mean a lot to me. 🙏🏿

Check Stadium Goods or GOAT

Check Stadium Goods or GOAT
I was able to track down two pairs over The weekend. Both size 10, one DS and one used ***** in great condition (minus sole midsole separation). Going to get the used pair reglued/restitched (almost was going to sole swap to a dunk sole and keep the DS pair true). Appreciate the replies trying to help. My LBs gonna flip when they see these 🤙🏿

Back
Top Bottom