OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

just iron out those creases and its good go

When its in feet creases pop out. Ironing it out will just stretch the leather and disfigure the original shape of the shoe.

Also my 03 high tops does kinda crease like those iDs on top but not that bad lols. The leather is way better than the recent stuff. Getting around to swap out my midsole and restoring them too because midsole is deteriorated on those. Picture below is before restoring.

20200613_151913.jpg

So glad i got the Shibuya joints less than a month after they dropped for like $5 over retail plus stock x shipping and fees to the US, don't think many people knew about em, only released in Japan just got around to postin em..and the Nike check and heel is 3m

20200611_225609.jpg
20200611_231109.jpg
Most ain’t into the see through on any part of their kix 🤷🏽‍♂️
Glad u got a deal
@BIRACIALDADDY’s pair after one wear. I haven’t seen a worn rippled pair at all.
2C764DD2-D0C2-4983-8690-27084EC64468.jpeg
wave gang 🥴 🌊

I’m not active on this thread. Y’all mess with those icy blue Ron Louis customs?

I really, really, really wanted a pair of the Highs but kept striking out. Luckily caught a pair of the lows, which I don’t love quite as much but will look great on sunny days. They might become my Vegas pool sneakers ... for 2021, or whenever things are finally safe.

NOT my pics:

0435F69A-B0AA-49E2-B06E-7A88FB935D0C.jpeg
78B5A6DD-1601-483E-86D8-D0D60585FC80.jpeg

Last edited:
Gucci ain’t no hipster. He matches from head to toe. Another stupid hipster idea is that matching is always terrible. Sure, if you can put together a non-matching outfit that “works,” it looks great. But most of the time the mismatching looks forced and awful. Give me boring but clean “matching” over terrible mismatching any day.

What's the deal with the Supreme AF1? I thought they were going to be stocked over and over all season like Hanes shirts? I need a new pair of white af1 bc my Rocks are getting beat up and was going to grab those but not trying to pay $300 for a red tag.

What's the deal with the Supreme AF1? I thought they were going to be stocked over and over all season like Hanes shirts? I need a new pair of white af1 bc my Rocks are getting beat up and was going to grab those but not trying to pay $300 for a red tag.
Stupid robots

Periodically restocked during the season, but they'll be restocked every season. Best bet is to wait until the first time they drop next season

hows the ewing 33 hi leather compared to force hi ids? my ids not even done and im already thinkin bout replacing 😂

Are old DS af1s safe to wear? I’ve been buying a lot from like the 90s/early 2000s lately. Obviously the sole doesn’t crack but will I pop the air bubbles or something by wearing these. A reliable source told me not to even bother spending $$$ on old DS pairs because of this

Back
Top Bottom