OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I need to see someones final ID of those linens before i make the commitment.. nikeid colors always vary from actual product colors..

I was thinking the same thing until I realized they allow returns on NikeID. I just pulled the trigger and I will just return them if they aren't to my liking.

very nice but i'd rather buy vintage right now.

...That's why I wind up almost never buying anything new. Even if I like it, I usually don't like it as much as other stuff I can get.

Also, a pic for the Linen talk

I could've sworn someone had said the purple ones were women's only.

Hopefully a couple of these c/w's sit for a while. Give some of us a chance to recover from this years spending! Lol

I see swoosh members get 30% off on Nike ID looks like I'm making all white highs and lows with that premium leather and gonna back some white and gum lows

I see swoosh members get 30% off on Nike ID looks like I'm making all white highs and lows with that premium leather and gonna back some white and gum lows

Source? Last I knew they didn't allow swoosh discount on ID's. It's this only on the AF1 ID? I'd like to make another LeBron x ID if this is the case

Source? Last I knew they didn't allow swoosh discount on ID's. It's this only on the AF1 ID? I'd like to make another LeBron x ID if this is the case
got the email a hour or so ago from swoosh. its only till the 12th though
the email just said nike id so im assuming any shoe

Last edited:
No lie. I'm kinda hating...

My gf already copped me a natural/natural nubuck, white midsole, gum sole pair of highs from the YOTS options, but if I could cop an animal style high for $133, I would be all over it.

I'll post pics tomorrow...

Last edited:
how come we never get anybody leaking info on af1's im fiendin for info on them puerto rican air force 1's
i get tired of seeing jordan info for 2 years from now but cant even get info on a pair of forces that release in a few weeks as in the blazer pack

We're not the "in crowd" my dude. No one is trying to camp out for AF-1's and give top secret, up to the minute info for them. Kind of a good thing actually. With my size always selling quickly, I prefer less people to be interested in my favorite shoe.

We're not the "in crowd" my dude. No one is trying to camp out for AF-1's and give top secret, up to the minute info for them. Kind of a good thing actually. With my size always selling quickly, I prefer less people to be interested in my favorite shoe.
yeah unless its an exclusive colorway nobody jumps on the bandwagon. besides 2 othe people i know im the ONLY person i have seen actually wearing their supreme x nike af1 out here. i look on ebay i see a whole bunch for sale with high *** prices :smh:

yeah unless its an exclusive colorway nobody jumps on the bandwagon. besides 2 othe people i know im the ONLY person i have seen actually wearing their supreme x nike af1 out here. i look on ebay i see a whole bunch for sale with high *** prices
mean.gif
Yeah, that bothers me so much... I mean, I'd kill to have the olive pair of supremes just to walk around in them, but they are all in the hands of resellers who will never sell them at those prices and other pairs are in the hands of hoarders with like 3 pairs, who will never wear them either.

F***d up world..

yeah unless its an exclusive colorway nobody jumps on the bandwagon. besides 2 othe people i know im the ONLY person i have seen actually wearing their supreme x nike af1 out here. i look on ebay i see a whole bunch for sale with high *** prices :smh:

Pisses me off too Hare - seems like everyone and their damn Mom is a reseller. Ain't nobody wearing their kicks.

The corks are the best example for sure of that... People are out there ruining the game

Anybody know if these are releasing in the states, or are these just for the cats across the water?

Was hunting extra hard for these... Searched jd sports for "Air Force" and these didn't come up... Hit eBay... No go... Searched jd again for "af1" and voila

I guess I need to conform and get a denim shirt now ( I stay true to my matchy matchy roots)

Honestly, I've only worn the camos thus far.

Slid the second pair to Stuntman for retail. I still owe him eternally!! :smokin

Some things I will resell, but I look out for those with whom I have relationships first.

Last edited:
yeah BIP hooked me up! thank goodness cause i was kinda salty that i missed out online. still have to wear my pair. actually have no idea where it is right now though :lol:

Thought I'd post a quick photo of my first pair of AF1.  These are the AF1 Canvas JD Sports Exclusive.  Very clean shoe with the gum outsole IMO.

Saw the presidential AF1 sitting at the outlet today for like $99 I think. Surprising considering they were QS

someone explain this lunar easter egg release for me, was there only 100 of each color produced by nike? how many pairs did shops get of each color? what type of release were they? seem to be a bit more than a QS lol... i see a pair with the green sole on ebay with the bid currently at 250 and there are 2 days left in the bid still

Back
Top Bottom