OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

someone explain this lunar easter egg release for me, was there only 100 of each color produced by nike? how many pairs did shops get of each color? what type of release were they? seem to be a bit more than a QS lol... i see a pair with the green sole on ebay with the bid currently at 250 and there are 2 days left in the bid still
Each store received a shipment of white soled AF1 lunars.  100 pairs of colored sole AF1s were scattered among these shipments so each store only received a few pairs with colored soles.  Getting one with a colored sole was random and you had to get lucky.  hope this helps

Last edited:
It's not actually white canvas. More of an off white/cream color

Sick pair that white canvas AF1

By the way, I hate JD Sports and their "we do not carry mid-sizes" policy. Do I have to order a size 11 being a 10.5? Yeah, sure, and the shoes will crease double as much..

Last edited:
Each store received a shipment of white soled AF1 lunars.  100 pairs of colored sole AF1s were scattered among these shipments so each store only received a few pairs with colored soles.  Getting one with a colored sole was random and you had to get lucky.  hope this helps
kopy

Why, Nike? Why?

White canvas, black swoosh, gum sole... yes, that's a fantastic idea.

...But, why would you do it on the "low" model and not the traditional AF1?

It's like you are trolling the old heads.
correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the low model the traditional AF1?  I thought the downtown version was the one that was thinner and lower to the ground

Yea I think bip is a lil confused

On jds they have downtowns and lights which both have thinner soles.

Those white canvas are regular af1

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the low model the traditional AF1?  I thought the downtown version was the one that was thinner and lower to the ground

Yea I think bip is a lil confused

On jds they have downtowns and lights which both have thinner soles.

Those white canvas are regular af1

My bad. Didn't realize that... brain fart.

Aight. So, in that case, off I go to cop those and the squad blues.

Shape sucks, but I'm a sucker for canvas.

Thought I'd post a quick photo of my first pair of AF1. These are the AF1 Canvas JD Sports Exclusive. Very clean shoe with the gum outsole IMO.

Nice pickup! I'm thinking of scooping up a pair or two. Are you in the U.S.? Did they happen to double box your pair or did they just ship them in the jd sports shopping bag?

Said I would post pics of my ID's. Threw my current rotation in too.

Very clean ID's dude. Nice rotation. Gotta make sure I rep you guys when my limit is cleared :tongue:

is this really the official air force one thread?

this place is dead......

I hear you man. The atmosphere here keeps confusing me with the team AF1 thread though. The only shoes that seem to garner any real discussion or old orange box/brown-orange box pairs.

I can say for sure I'm picking up quite a few GR's in the coming months Those two canvas pairs and the blazer pack are definitely on my radar. :D

Last edited:
Is dead becuz most hypebeasts aren't on the AF1 bandwagon.
yeah the ones who say "people still wear AF1" etc ...

Yeah I still wear them, im not big on multiple colors I just own the all whites n all blacks, but if I see a cway I like I get it.

Im on the hunt for these

these especially, since no site gave an RD and I missed out but sites ive found only have sizes up to 11 .. anyone know some info on this?

I know these other 2 came out in August, I would have got them but I was in Vegas with no extra room in the luggage

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I stopped wearing them because the poor quality of materials, how terribly uncomfortable they are to stand in, and how bad they crease. My collection was well over 60 pairs

Nice pickup! I'm thinking of scooping up a pair or two. Are you in the U.S.? Did they happen to double box your pair or did they just ship them in the jd sports shopping bag?
Got them in a shopping bag.  The shoe box wasn't beatup but shipping took them 1.5-2 weeks. slow as hell.

I'll be honest, I stopped wearing them because the poor quality of materials, how terribly uncomfortable they are to stand in, and how bad they crease. My collection was well over 60 pairs
Well I still enjoy them. Mine last about a good 6 months with moderate wear during the winter and during the summer about 3 months. To my standards they're usually done by then so I just donate them to someone in need (in reality theyre about 7/10) so someone is getting a nice pair of shoes.

Unless something drastic happens with AF1 Im pretty sure I will always own a couple pairs a year

Well I still enjoy them. Mine last about a good 6 months with moderate wear during the winter and during the summer about 3 months. To my standards they're usually done by then so I just donate them to someone in need (in reality theyre about 7/10) so someone is getting a nice pair of shoes.

Unless something drastic happens with AF1 Im pretty sure I will always own a couple pairs a year

I'm probably wrong, but I think my last AF1 purchase was the pack of 4 all star patent leather. Or somewhere in that timeframe

I agree, after quality started sinking, i stopped buying new releases. This can be said with any model though (dunks, jordans, etc.) and of course I'm always on the hunt for old releases or some nice JD exclusives. Prices on AF1's are a lot more affordable in comparison when i started collecting in 2003 :smokin lol but it really sucks when im trying to size down on my collection and i have a tough time selling a pair of deadstock rose highs at a reasonable price, smh.

Anyways, I will definitely be copping those Purps from the blazer pack...Im a big fan of the Blazer so this is a must, best of both worlds.

Last edited:
I agree, after quality started sinking, i stopped buying new releases. This can be said with any model though (dunks, jordans, etc.) and of course I'm always on the hunt for old releases or some nice JD exclusives. Prices on AF1's are a lot more affordable in comparison when i started collecting in 2003 :smokin lol but it really sucks when im trying to size down on my collection and i have a tough time selling a pair of deadstock rose highs at a reasonable price, smh.

Same problem I have. I've sold a lot of my DS pairs, but stuck with the goods like the LTs and livestrong busy p. This dude ordered me 180 for the busy p when they were listed at 280. Really? When the other pairs were going ethyl over 300. It's annoying

Back
Top Bottom