OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

just got these 3m snakes brand new for $200 from japan, but one sole was yellow. So had my first go at sole bright and it worked perfectly. Now the left shoe is even brighter than the right So I might do another coat to get em both perfect
DE6189ED-C6F9-4731-8062-C44401E74CFE.jpeg

455CA9EA-384C-4E49-A86B-B148D1D0F570.jpeg

93FF04F6-3E9A-4C78-A8D1-41A027E7D6A2.jpeg
Got a pair of these months back, my favorite Air Force 1 ever.

So I asked this a while back but do these new round of Force lows have good air cushioning? I’ve heard over time 50/50; some say hard as rock midsole and some feel the full length air (pending we are talking authentic store bought pairs). Wife got me a black mids pair a month ago (obviously took them back cuz yea...lol) but the cushioning threw me off because they were mad comfortable... like full length air goodness.

I was able to get Size? to replace my defected pair so I have an extra Size 10 of Rucker Park's if anyone wants an oop for retail + shipping ($130 shipped). If not, they are heading back to Champs. Send me a DM, if you're interested.

Nothing wrong with that... thousands of other shoes to wear. I think PRs are cool but I wouldn't wear them either considering what they go for now, same with those Korean Jordan 3s. If I were PR or Korean and were lucky enough to get a pair... I probably still wouldn't wear them but keep them in the collection.

There are so many themed shoes, if the message doesn't hit home for you and the colorway is meh then who cares... on to the next one.

Perfect way to end a week...

4E8975D2-F72A-45F7-BB0D-6EAEE6DF5AAD.jpeg

Went down half a size and feels like I could’ve gone down another half size but oh well. I remember having a pair of white lows a full size down back in like 05/06 and I can’t remember if they were too tight or not. I’m not concerned about the creasing either way, I like to rock my kicks.

Again, idk if it’s the insole or what but these are MAD COMFORTABLE. Like I said, I have had Forces from the 2004~ era and those always felt like hard bricks with no air in the midsole. The midsole still feels hard from the outside touch but wearing them you can feel the air. Very happy about that, these even feel hoopable and I can see why people wear them for ball lol.

Back
Top Bottom