OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Good week!
20200626_113621.jpg

Perfect way to end a week...

4E8975D2-F72A-45F7-BB0D-6EAEE6DF5AAD.jpeg

Went down half a size and feels like I could’ve gone down another half size but oh well. I remember having a pair of white lows a full size down back in like 05/06 and I can’t remember if they were too tight or not. I’m not concerned about the creasing either way, I like to rock my kicks.

Again, idk if it’s the insole or what but these are MAD COMFORTABLE. Like I said, I have had Forces from the 2004~ era and those always felt like hard bricks with no air in the midsole. The midsole still feels hard from the outside touch but wearing them you can feel the air. Very happy about that, these even feel hoopable and I can see why people wear them for ball lol.
These look almost like formal shoes lol

I think I am going to go a full size down to a 9 and take these back. I’m usually a 10 in Jordan 3, New Balances, Air Max, etc, and they are still mad comfortable but I want a more snug fit. I will hit up a Finish Line and see if they have a regular pair in a size 9 and try those on. Like I said I did have a pair of 9s back in the day but I was also worried about them creasing back then because they were whites, whereas with these idc but want a snug fit.

6ABB9B1B-EB5C-4905-8EFF-B36D15F3BA96.png
For some odd reason I really like these. I hated the low pair.
I think I am going to go a full size down to a 9 and take these back. I’m usually a 10 in Jordan 3, New Balances, Air Max, etc, and they are still mad comfortable but I want a more snug fit. I will hit up a Finish Line and see if they have a regular pair in a size 9 and try those on. Like I said I did have a pair of 9s back in the day but I was also worried about them creasing back then because they were whites, whereas with these idc but want a snug fit.
78D21348-74F2-4FBF-A9BB-0F8D4460677A.gif
OKAY.

Ive always preferred lows to highs, but ya i agree with some of yall...those need to be highs

Back
Top Bottom