OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

D1C2F160-388E-4B45-B320-D73B92D609FA.jpeg
Info on these :nerd:

Are they like a “mismatch” pair? I see green on the other shoe :nerd:

Info on these :nerd:

Are they like a “mismatch” pair? I see green on the other shoe :nerd:
probably just chromatic aberration from the DSLR as they are not a mismatch . they're the white/ midnight navy, style code CJ1607 100, that released on multiple footsites over the last few weeks and slowly sold out

probably just chromatic aberration from the DSLR as they are not a mismatch . they're the white/ midnight navy, style code CJ1607 100, that released on multiple footsites over the last few weeks and slowly sold out
Damn i zoomed in to see if they were the snakeskin pair. Thought I saw a green outline on the swoosh and on the tongue on the pair in the back :lol:

Last edited:
How difficult was this process? They look amazing with 'regular' lacing.

not hard at all fam. The toughest part is picking your lacehole locations and “drawing them in” (I used a sharpie but wishing I’d used a pencil since it gives u room for error).

The punching part is simple with the pictured hole punch tool. All together took 30 mins.

the toe box and shape on these ACW’s is dope af considering how bad Nike has gotten

not hard at all fam. The toughest part is picking your lacehole locations and “drawing them in” (I used a sharpie but wishing I’d used a pencil since it gives u room for error).

The punching part is simple with the pictured hole punch tool. All together took 30 mins.

the toe box and shape on these ACW’s is dope af considering how bad Nike has gotten

Great job.

Got me looking for a white pair of ACW's myself.

Damn i zoomed in to see if they were the snakeskin pair. Thought I saw a green outline on the swoosh and on the tongue on the pair in the back :lol:
I do also have a recent release with mismatched pony hair and snakeskin swooshes. Pretty dope shoe I got those on end clothing

Back
Top Bottom