OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

407E6B3C-95F3-4475-8E9A-9633E3737A57.jpeg
8F249587-AEAB-428C-A6B6-700688432BDF.jpeg
E3E60CE8-DFDD-4F1E-AE7F-D43C689E4E98.jpeg

Dug out sum oldies today. These considered bhm af1 or nah?

No idea, but I remember seeing these at Nordstrom Rack years ago and I passed on them. At the time I couldn’t see myself wearing them. Hindsight 20/20...

EDIT:

Those options that donjuan513 donjuan513 spoke of are on the AM95 on NBY so I’m guessing we’ll get similar options like that on the AF1.

I thought those are Tuskegee Pack or something that came out in 04 and never knew those were part of BHM series....
yes the tuskegee pack
which came out either last week of jan
or first week of feb
for bhm :lol:
u know who the tuskegee airmen are
and what they represent right
this was that years shoe for bhm
back then nike did tributes
but there wasnt a giant spectacle
like there is now
:lol: @ knowing about the Tuskegee airmen
but not realizing it was for bhm

yes the tuskegee pack
or first week of feb
like there is now
7ACB1F8F-05F2-42F2-BEA9-22F41C385D6A.jpeg
49EAD4CA-FAF7-4118-BE80-28C60A299CC6.jpeg
I remember the pack. I always wanted the toddler size af1.
this one of the most under the radar bhm drops ever.

F69D30AE-6150-4E22-8386-688EAEA153B5.jpeg

Part of some latest pickups: Air Force 1 low Korea White Tiger.
Won an UK raffle at better than US retail.
Brother’s wife and thus kids are Korean so he can enjoy this pair since his size.
Not my thing, but unique shoe design works for overall theme.
Interesting concept.

HfFz.gif

yes the tuskegee pack
or first week of feb
like there is now
TBH, have never heard the term “Tuskegee” before these pack and never knew what Taskegee Airman actually was until few minutes ago till I googled. It’s probably because I’m from the small islands in the Far East that fought against USA & others during the time when Tuskegee Airman were active. So, although I could learn what Enora Gay and/or Little Boy was while in school, never had a chance to learn what Tuskegee Airman actually meant....

wish i knew to go full size down on those remastered af1's. i bought the royal blue pair on discount but they fit like boats lol

foot canoes, the length is still too long. i still wear them i just know i could've went a full size down and bought every color with confidence as well lol

foot canoes, the length is still too long. i still wear them i just know i could've went a full size down and bought every color with confidence as well lol

These are the first shoes I’ve had to go down a full size. I felt the same when I got mine and tried to rock them for a day or so but just couldn’t do it. The full size down felt right right away soon as I got them. I went and tried them on in store to know for sure.

If you have time to take them back I’d highly recommend it.

These are the first shoes I’ve had to go down a full size. I felt the same when I got mine and tried to rock them for a day or so but just couldn’t do it. The full size down felt right right away soon as I got them. I went and tried them on in store to know for sure.

If you have time to take them back I’d highly recommend it.
too late now all those "Remastered" pairs dried up long ago.

All my AF1s fit TTS... but 2 of then have lunarlon insoles and the other has leather sockliner so I would imagine that is why.

Back
Top Bottom