OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Ordered two pairs today (Europe), went pretty safe.

download (4).jpeg
download (1).jpeg

my unpopular opinion is that courirs are not that great in hand. the material is not very good. i’ve had 2 pairs and gave one away.

some of my favorite af1 of the moment:
1) 1995 “laker” cvs low. i’ve had 3 pairs or more of these. i think i still have a ds pair or at least one that’s barely used. super nice. wide laces. probably my all time favorite.
2) uenos. got my first pair of these by trading a bunch of stuff to allon iny (RIP). ended up selling that pair and regretting it. bought another pair on a trip to japan - splurged $600. proposed to my wife wearing them. they’re one of about 5 pairs of shoes that i keep in my apartment.
3) i don’t own them but kal’s (kstorm93) chanel bespokes are the nicest ones that i’ve seen made.
4) i like my pair of the yi jianlian 1world forces with the scorpion print. the material is not that great but it has a few nice touches and i like the slight gucci feel it gives off.
5) any other af1 that comes in a box like this is gonna be great.
F7FFAEBC-09B5-4E77-8825-B33A8A89B36E.jpeg

my unpopular opinion is that courirs are not that great in hand. the material is not very good. i’ve had 2 pairs and gave one away.

1st time I've ever heard this. We talking about the same shoe? :nerd:

Courirs were butter.

aww man not my courirs I love the shape tho 01 02 03 got it on lock

This!!!

got my wheats in from size... they remind me of the 01s but obviously not as nice... I still like em though... only complainant is the the top of midsole is brown but whatever lol
IMG_20201013_230309278.jpg

No shots at you, but rather Nike. They butchered those.

What in the hell is that midsole?!? :sick:

i agree the midsole is prally the only wack part... i dont think it ruins the whole shoe but for some people it might...the only good thing about that part is the contrast compared to like the flax GR pair where its just all 1 color

Nah, I feel the contrast ruins it.

And a simple part of the hate these are getting is the fact that the OG colorway exists......and was/is highly sought after. Then Nike went and made this bizarre change....and I can't even look at them. :lol:

Nah, I feel the contrast ruins it.

And a simple part of the hate these are getting is the fact that the OG colorway exists......and was/is highly sought after. Then Nike went and made this bizarre change....and I can't even look at them. :lol:
different taste and style i guess :lol: that colorway and midsole is what makes me like them and will be my first AF1. Nice contrast , can actually make great outfit with a relaxed fit dark green/black corduroy chino and white knitted sweater. To me this is perfect for Autumn, time to learn about style and layering for some and give the jogger a break.

different taste and style i guess :lol: that colorway and midsole is what makes me like them and will be my first AF1. Nice contrast , can actually make great outfit with a relaxed fit dark green/black corduroy chino and white knitted sweater. To me this is perfect for Autumn, time to learn about style and layering for some and give the jogger a break.

Say no more. :lol:

But for real, as long as you're happy.

Damn I think Corgi blocked me for some reason I can't see his profile lol. I was gonna tag my homie but I guess that's a dub 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom