OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

final group pic

PXL_20201030_032625931.jpg

Quick google search on the “3M Nike By You” Air Force 1’s. They show up on google as a link on Nike.com but when clicked it says “this product in no longer available.” I don’t think I’m a fan of the quilted panelling, but I’m definitely a fan of 3M. Look interesting, maybe they’re up next.
F88E595B-F5FB-471D-96BE-47A3C3C7F427.jpeg
EA3152AC-A6A8-4961-A503-868C9FD61D31.jpeg
4605AB10-D980-4E90-8CB8-DB59ED68E117.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m not going to use the sound proof pillow option. Def going to use a 3m swoosh and a gray, white, silver, and hopefully sail.

Huge swing and miss on that 3M by you pack. Sucks because I think a good portion of enthusiast would enjoyed a 3M option.

Nike stop playing and run back the Gumbo options. Let me freak something real quick. I wanna make something ugly yet beautiful. NOT A PILLOW

I'm genuinely confused by the 3M options.

Having the Vamp/Tip and the Midpanel/Foxing only be 2 options instead of the normal 4 makes things so unfun.

Why is there a winter focused shoe without a gum outsole option?

It seems like unless you like Grey it's tough to make anything uniform.....but the options are also too limited to make something wild & ridiculous either.

I don't hate everything on it tho, being able to change the Air on the midsole is nice, I like the reflective options, and I like being about to put words on the inside of the shoe.

If Nike added some suede options to this, and let us work with the individual panels you could make something awesome.

I came up with something that looks like Undefeated 5s.....or like those Flight Jacket 6s that I refused to pay $300+ for.

render.nikeid.jpg

Back
Top Bottom