OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The only pair I made. The red was too fire to not do.

Attachments

• BF1AA773-C6BA-49AD-874B-1BF1746C80BE.jpeg
    BF1AA773-C6BA-49AD-874B-1BF1746C80BE.jpeg
    328 KB · Views: 201
If anybody happens to hear from Nike about them mistakenly sending a woman’s pair , update the thread .

I’m still waiting to hear back . Hope I somehow get shoes remade and not some dumb *** coupon

If anybody happens to hear from Nike about them mistakenly sending a woman’s pair , update the thread .

I’m still waiting to hear back . Hope I somehow get shoes remade and not some dumb *** coupon
They will probably say you ordered the wrong pair. It's really on them bc they didn't make it clear and separate men from women though.

They will probably say you ordered the wrong pair. It's really on them bc they didn't make it clear and separate men from women though.

the guy in the chat seemed to not find anything saying I ordered woman’s and said “they’ll make it right “ so we will see ..... I’m salty regardless though lol

the guy in the chat seemed to not find anything saying I ordered woman’s and said “they’ll make it right “ so we will see ..... I’m salty regardless though lol
I went back to my order and nothing says men's or women's, just the size.

Screenshot_20201101-162434_Nike.jpg

The only difference was this little tab when you picked sizes. I know on one of mine it defaulted to women's and I had to hit men's. The set up made it really easy for someone to order a women's on accident.

Screenshot_20201029-214359_Nike.jpg

I went back to my order and nothing says men's or women's, just the size.

Screenshot_20201101-162434_Nike.jpg

The only difference was this little tab when you picked sizes. I know on one of mine it defaulted to women's and I had to hit men's. The set up made it really easy for someone to order a women's on accident.

Screenshot_20201029-214359_Nike.jpg
I noticed that too. I was like wtf they didn’t make a size 13....then I saw it was defaulted to Women.

I called support to see if I ordered a men's size or not and they had no way to check so time to pray

Back
Top Bottom