OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Info on denim?
LVC samples, I don’t think they ever made it to production.
7E6F0760-19C6-4618-9B7D-6590EFF5FCA0.jpeg

I'm curious as to what the AF1 purist's opinion is on the AF1 Craft line? I'm sure this has already been discussed at great length but my A.D.D. won't allow me to try and find all of the opinions.

I'm curious as to what the AF1 purist's opinion is on the AF1 Craft line? I'm sure this has already been discussed at great length but my A.D.D. won't allow me to try and find all of the opinions.

I was intrigued at first, but I just can't do it. I'm good.

The shape/reshape is in the right direction but they just don't look right to me. They look squished down, or something.

Hate the tongue tag too. Materials are nice though.

Got my first pair of crafts on the way. Really excited about them shape looks better than most 07s and IDs imo. Materials also look like a big improvement from pics. This could change when I get them in hand but they are a go for me.

Honestly the Craft love wore off for me. 1978S 1978S is spot on when it comes to the shape. They’re not bad by any means, but they’re still not quite right. IMO this is a case of Nike giving us trash materials/shape for so long that when something halfway decent comes along we go HAM. In reality they’re just okay.

Crafts not being discounted anywhere but one place is a joke. Nike needs to slash those prices.

I was intrigued at first, but I just can't do it. I'm good.

The shape/reshape is in the right direction but they just don't look right to me. They look squished down, or something.

Hate the tongue tag too. Materials are nice though.

Crafts are trash. Look like soggy sponges. Hate the shape and everything.

My fake Gucci’s took 9 days to arrive. My other pairs from a couple months ago, still no update.

Crafts not being discounted anywhere but one place is a joke. Nike needs to slash those prices.
35% off white crafts today on bdga. Still came out to like 90 shipped so I passed but it's something.

Nike also has 25% off white crafts and it's about 90 before shipping..

I'm okay w them. I can deal w the shape in exchange for the materials. The key is to catch them under retail.

Some of my first sneaker plugs would just give me a heads up on all whites coming in. I was catching winter restocks and feeling like a God. If I caught the 30% off on em I just knew you wasn't ****ing with me.

Used to keep a pair DS, just in case til early years of college.

Man what happened to the Kith-taiwans. I wasn't even supposed to cash out on kicks like that this year but those are on my list.

Back
Top Bottom