OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

CT3228-100

XXXX - CT3228-100 - 101.png XXXX - CT3228-100 - 102.png XXXX - CT3228-100 - 103.png XXXX - CT3228-100 - 104.png XXXX - CT3228-100 - 105.png XXXX - CT3228-100 - 113.png XXXX - CT3228-100 - 114.png XXXX - CT3228-100 - 118.png XXXX - CT3228-100 - 119.png XXXX - CT3228-100 - 120.png

seems like stussy are encouraging people to dye their pair, at least the tan pair. i put all of their IG stories into one video

doesn't this ruin the shoe? also surprised the dye stuck to the sole like that.

i have a pair of nike dunks, white canvas with the gum sole i want to paint or dye purple but i'm scared to go the dipping route and the slow way i just don't have the energy to do lol

Need the cream stussys. It’ll make up for my procell L.
Procells hovered barely over retail for a while and even restocked a couple times. I wish I knew some of y'all were still looking I would've been on the hunt.

I still love my procells, I still want tan stussys.

Procells hovered barely over retail for a while and even restocked a couple times. I wish I knew some of y'all were still looking I would've been on the hunt.

I still love my procells, I still want tan stussys.
Oh it was completely my fault. While they were hovering I was being greedy waiting for sales. Then 11.5 vanished everywhere for the low. :smh:

doesn't this ruin the shoe? also surprised the dye stuck to the sole like that.

i have a pair of nike dunks, white canvas with the gum sole i want to paint or dye purple but i'm scared to go the dipping route and the slow way i just don't have the energy to do lol
if the shoe doesn’t look like you imagined maybe, even then you might be able to fix that by adding different colors or adding more of the same color

Those white/reds are getting copped on sight unless the quality is absolutely horrible. Loved that era of forces.

Back
Top Bottom