OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

do af1 highs ever get sold without straps?

i had an obsidian pair i bought along time ago that i wore without straps...but im pretty sure they didnt come with straps...i tried googling it, but i cant find a pair of highs that are sold without straps

Fingers crossed...hope these turn out good!

E673713C-B233-4C7D-9228-3AD0FFD278A8.jpeg

Pendletons back i finally made some. How long did they usually take for you guys to get yours in? Think any chance Mine would arrive before xmas?

Pendletons back i finally made some. How long did they usually take for you guys to get yours in? Think any chance Mine would arrive before xmas?

Almost no chance. On initial release, it took mine about 3 weeks to arrive. Ordered another pair after some blue suede options restocked, and they just shipped from Vietnam, will likely turn out to be about 4 weeks. I definitely wouldn't bet on it. Current estimate on the AF1's, according to Nike is "6 weeks or less"

i had an obsidian pair i bought along time ago that i wore without straps...but im pretty sure they didnt come with straps...i tried googling it, but i cant find a pair of highs that are sold without straps
Unless like some special edition maybe.....then they all come with straps to my knowledge.

someone ganked your straps before you bought them

if the shoe doesn’t look like you imagined maybe, even then you might be able to fix that by adding different colors or adding more of the same color

i think i'm going to have to go the paint brush way because i want the midsoles to stay white and the leather swoosh and liner to also stay white.

Back
Top Bottom