OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

nvr understood this

why count yourself out before you give yourself a chance?

Granted you miss the release, more pairs will be on the market 2m which most of the time lowers the resell asks

I've seen it go both ways surprisingly. Sometimes the cheapest time to buy is right before release believe or not. There's a ton of people who think "today is my lucky day, I'm gonna finally beat the bots" only to jump on stockX a minute after they lost and take whatever price someone is offering.

I never count myself out but I also don't enjoy the stress of getting my hopes up only to be defeated..I found a price I was cool with. I will still try to catch a pair tomorrow and if I hit I can resell to mitigate the price I paid.

However, if tomorrow goes like almost every other release I will feel good knowing I've got a pair on the way regardless.

These and the kobe's are all that's left for me in 2020. I had no intention of even copping half of what I got this year so ezt year I'm taking a major step back.

I've seen it go both ways surprisingly. Sometimes the cheapest time to buy is right before release believe or not. There's a ton of people who think "today is my lucky day, I'm gonna finally beat the bots" only to jump on stockX a minute after they lost and take whatever price someone is offering.

I never count myself out but I also don't enjoy the stress of getting my hopes up only to be defeated..I found a price I was cool with. I will still try to catch a pair tomorrow and if I hit I can resell to mitigate the price I paid.

However, if tomorrow goes like almost every other release I will feel good knowing I've got a pair on the way regardless.

These and the kobe's are all that's left for me in 2020. I had no intention of even copping half of what I got this year so ezt year I'm taking a major step back.

you definitely right about it going both ways

me personally ill rather try, not saying I nvr paid resell before but im team retail first, faithfully lol

Paid resale for the first time ever. ****in Trainer 3 Viotech's and I'm still tight.

Seems like a lot of people got these, I would have waited and tried. How much you pay?

^ not bad, i aint eem mad

Yeah man I figured they might settle around the 200 range but that's a huge might. It's always hard to tell with these 1 shop exclusives. Sometimes nike fan flood a shop like a Mexican cartel boss. Other times there's just enough to piss people like myself who want to own and WEAR the shoe off.

Kith linens were very apprpriately produced but them being a Kith exclusive really threw off a ton of long time collectors. I'm glad I copped when I did and I'm sure I will feel the same way about these in years to come.

Yeah man I figured they might settle around the 200 range but that's a huge might. It's always hard to tell with these 1 shop exclusives. Sometimes nike fan flood a shop like a Mexican cartel boss. Other times there's just enough to piss people like myself who want to own and WEAR the shoe off.

Kith linens were very apprpriately produced but them being a Kith exclusive really threw off a ton of long time collectors. I'm glad I copped when I did and I'm sure I will feel the same way about these in years to come.
It’s wild that the Kith linens now sell for more than the OGs ever did.

B97F63EB-B3A9-4BAF-A44B-ADB47A23A593.jpeg
Waited to post these until my waxed laces came in. Ordered another Pendleton and Safari yesterday. I gotta stop!

^Thank you gentlemen.

New guys and y'all mentality. It took them nothing to type "11am". Instead of being helpful you'd rather take the time to type out something negative.

It also takes less than a minute to go on any of Kith's social media pages (assuming you know how to utilize social media) and see the info posted there. But you'd rather rely on other people to do your work for you. I can see that now.

Also I don't care about corny **** like seniority on a message board. "You been in this 10, I been in it 5. Smarten up guy"

It also takes less than a minute to go on any of Kith's social media pages (assuming you know how to utilize social media) and see the info posted there. But you'd rather rely on other people to do your work for you. I can see that now.

Also I don't care about corny **** like seniority on a message board. "You been in this 10, I been in it 5. Smarten up guy"

You got it, ma'am. Take care...

Back
Top Bottom