OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I don't mind helping people on here, but it's obvious questions like "where are they dropping" that got me smh. It's a KITH collab for crying out loud. Where do you think it's gonna drop, Bodega or Cncpts?

To be fair shop Collabs are not always limited to just that shop. A Ma Manieres released at way more than just AMM.

Supreme Collabs often release on Supreme first then SNKRs.

Almost all those skateshop Collabs release everywhere in terms of SBs. So sometimes it's just easier to ask.

I get what you mean by not wanting to spoon feed people but this board has given me so much and I'm sure I've had my moments when I asked a widely known question or two. It's just easier to live in a mental space where you're more giving imo.

I get you tho. I actually had to visit the kith insta to figure out the time I was ready 35 mins ago.

1608306013275.gif

The subtle ma’am, the take care album cover

im all here for the mild spicy lol

dont mindme i just finished work tired out me mind, needed a good quick laugh and yall 2 delivered

Kith and make up, and good luck to everyone

To be fair shop Collabs are not always limited to just that shop. A Ma Manieres released at way more than just AMM.

Almost all those skateshop Collabs release everywhere in terms of SBs. So sometimes it's just easier to ask.

I get what you mean by not wanting to spoon feed people but this board has given me so much and I'm sure I've had my moments when I asked a widely known question or two. It's just easier to live in a mental space where you're more giving imo.

I get you tho. I actually had to visit the kith insta to figure out the time I was ready 35 mins ago.

I get what you're saying, but how many Kith collabs have released outside of Kith in the past?

Precisely my point. I wasn't sure if it was ONLY Kith or other places as well. And then when I did check Kith's IG page hours ago, it said KithTokyo.com on 2 different pictures. I wasn't sure if they were even releasing over here. Figured I'd check in with my NT brethren and that turned out to be a mistake seeing as I somehow offended that young lady and she tore me a new one...

got hit with the captcha error, went back and added a tee and hit checkout again and it didn't even make me do captcha at all lol. Just a regular long queue, but eventually made it out on the other side

****ing site said I needed to enable cookies when I got past the Captcha ****. I did that and kept erroring out.

Whatever tho. Paid resell yesterday cuz I knew what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom