OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Here is the first look at the upcoming Nike Air Force 1 Low “Motar Camo”. This Nike Air Force 1 features a woven base with Black detailing, Lime accents finished with camo tongues and liners. No release date yet

Last edited:
Here is the first look at the upcoming Nike Air Force 1 Low “Motar Camo”. This Nike Air Force 1 features a woven base with Black detailing, Lime accents finished with camo tongues and liners. No release date yet

I like these a lot ... Prob change out the laces tho

Will pick one of these ID's up. I'm a fan of the options this month. When I heard croc, I was hoping I could do some supreme-themed ID's, but I'm happy enough with what they gave us.

Looks like NDC pulled the mints from their release calendar on the 17th :ohwell:

still up on FNL though so we good : )

Last edited:
Via afrokicks on ig... dude got af1 for year

My dude Afrokix, stays reppin! One of the ever-dwindling number of real AF1 heads still out there.

Will pick one of these ID's up. I'm a fan of the options this month. When I heard croc, I was hoping I could do some supreme-themed ID's, but I'm happy enough with what they gave us.

Any of those joints are nice.

Looking at the other mock-ups back there - the yeezy CW is a cop out, but the lows do look decent. The highs are not a good look - and the AF1 high is my favorite AF1 cut.

Nike Air Force 1 Hi CMFT “Triple White”

The Nike Air Force 1 HI CMFT will be available at select Nike retailers starting July 20.

Last edited:
:x

NIKE is really stepping it's AF1 game back up to par. :smh:

Time to get my bread stashed for all these damn must haves.

note to self:
-brown suedes
-black/gray nylons
-triple white highs
-teal mids

Last edited:
:x

NIKE is really stepping it's AF1 game back up to par. :smh:

Time to get my bread stashed for all these damn must haves.

note to self:
-brown suedes
-black/gray nylons
-triple white highs
-teal mids
I been waiting for white highs for the longest but man that shape is killin me :smh:
Outlet pick up not sure if I wanna pay full price for those

got my mints today!had to choose between these or all whites with gum soles, I'm glad i got them tho.. but the quality wasn't as good as i expected..

Just copped a pair of the Tuxedo low top Air Force 1s off eBay for 100 shipped. I had them when I was in high school but they got took from my physical education locker. Can't believe I got another pair but about 8 years later, better late then never though.

Back
Top Bottom