OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

^ the mint color looks darker here than PR pics. Hmmmm that may change my mind

Last edited:

got my mints today!had to choose between these or all whites with gum soles, I'm glad i got them tho.. but the quality wasn't as good as i expected..

yeah idk the newer pics im seeing kinda turns me off
and i dont like the af1 cmf model

can we see more pics of ur mints though

Last edited:
anyone know of any spots that released the white/gum pair early?  definitely need to double up on those

The thing about the mints is theyre lookin much darker than that light green color and gum sole os def much darker in real life photos. Still wanna see more though cuz it could just be the lighting

The newly Golden State Warrior Andre Iguodala has hooked up with Marcus Troy to design his own Air Jordan 1 inspired Nike Air Force 1 Bespoke. The Nike Air Force 1 Bespoke features a lizard and viper built with premium Black leather liners finished with AI’s new “AI9″ logo on the heel.

yeah idk the newer pics im seeing kinda turns me off
and i dont like the af1 cmf model

can we see more pics of ur mints though
i took couple more pics in sun light today, hope this helps u decide

I kind of regret not getting the all whites with gum soles now.. hope they dont sell out..

White/Gum or Mints ... decisions???

its one or the other 

SN: my white/white are gettin beat but the mints just look so nice

The newly Golden State Warrior Andre Iguodala has hooked up with Marcus Troy to design his own Air Jordan 1 inspired Nike Air Force 1 Bespoke. The Nike Air Force 1 Bespoke features a lizard and viper built with premium Black leather liners finished with AI’s new “AI9″ logo on the heel.

Love these!

Of course you won't.... They're bespokes :lol:

I think he's doing some kind of giveaway tho

Yeah its a giveaway i jist left out that bs info cuz u gotta follow like 200. Twitter accounts like someone on facebook then follow on onstagram u knwo the loops

i love gum bottoms i just cop the brown today,

. -pulled this one out of the pile. 07 white(now yellowed) /khaki gum bottom.

Lovelife pack AF1 edition
iI99VWgMklRWf.jpg

i think these only release in china part of nike ignite shanghai

Ive made up my mind ... these IRL pics of mints have turned me off to em. Still nice but ima pass they not lookin fresh like the PR

White gum it is

Back
Top Bottom