OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I like these.. .. a lot .
https---hypebeast.com-image-2021-03-nike-air-force-1-experimental-usps-cz1528-100-release-info-3.jpg
https---hypebeast.com-image-2021-03-nike-air-force-1-experimental-usps-cz1528-100-release-info-1.jpg

I hadn’t realized until now that the two previously mentioned shoes represent FedEx and UPS. I wondered why the back label changed from the guaranteed fresh language to a shipping label, but now it makes sense.

What a weird theme for a pack.
7D52B3B9-99AF-4DFF-960F-E6D44CCE4B26.jpeg
66A471C9-A028-4617-A619-5ACDA9C674CB.jpeg

Ok guise so I went to the mall yesterday , and was kinda (but not really if it makes sense) to see if I could cop me some reg low white on whites (going to DR and was considering copping hence the not really got waaay to many kicks I haven't worn) and for some reason I couldn't find a size 9 ...am I bugging or it's not white on white szn yet....cuz I could've sworn that nike just makes these available year round. Too late now cuz I paid resell on some chrome toe 1's ....but still....what's Da deal.
ndc restocked all sizes

I just walked in a Famous Footwear to get my daughter some crocs and the $65 Court Visions have better materials than GR AF1s. As much as I miss having a pair of fresh whites I haven’t aquired a GR pair since 2009 and don’t plan to until substantial improvements are made to the materials and construction.

Waiting on the Popcorns... Looks like none of the shoes dropping today have "Coming Soon", they're all "Notify Me". IS SNKRS moving to 100% lottery?

I would love to see every single bot made obsolete overnight. I mean, they'll get replaced, but I have to imagine that the old bots won't work as well on lotteries and the developers aren't going to be issuing refunds. Might make resellers more gun-shy about investing in a new bot.

(Editing to add) Nope, just switched over to "Coming Soon" I guess I usually don't have the app open this early. Ah well, a bit can dream.

Waiting on the Popcorns... Looks like none of the shoes dropping today have "Coming Soon", they're all "Notify Me". IS SNKRS moving to 100% lottery?

I would love to see every single bot made obsolete overnight. I mean, they'll get replaced, but I have to imagine that the old bots won't work as well on lotteries and the developers aren't going to be issuing refunds. Might make resellers more gun-shy about investing in a new bot.

(Editing to add) Nope, just switched over to "Coming Soon" I guess I usually don't have the app open this early. Ah well, a bit can dream.
SNKRS is not FCFS. Every release is a lottery.

Bots work better on lotteries bc those guys can buy thousands of accounts and get thousands of entries in minutes.

In reality every snkrs release is a mini-lottery. Say they made 100k of a shoe. They'll let the first 5 million people hit buy now and then they'll run a lottery of those 5 million. They call LEO. When it says "You're in line...", it's really running a lottery on the backend. It's not FCFS. People that hit buy now at 10:02 can cop when people that tried to buy at 10:00 don't.

SNKRS is not FCFS. Every release is a lottery.
Bots work better on lotteries bc those guys can buy thousands of accounts and get thousands of entries in minutes.

In reality every snkrs release is a mini-lottery. Say they made 100k of a shoe. They'll let the first 5 million people hit buy now and then they'll run a lottery of those 5 million. They call LEO. When it says "You're in line...", it's really running a lottery on the backend. It's not FCFS. People that hit buy now at 10:02 can cop when people that tried to buy at 10:00 don't.

I completely agree that lottery is easier for bots to game. My only point is bots optimized for the line process would be made obsolete and their value would be zero.

That's Interesting. So does anyone know why some releases are actually called a lottery and why some have the "line" system? For example, it looks like the dunk highs today are still "Notify Me" and not "Coming Soon".

(Edited to Add) And now that it's 10, the dunk highs are "Join Draw"

Back
Top Bottom