OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I got the popcorns.

This is the 1st time in a while I've even attempted a "limited" release now I see they sold out.

Wild what the game has become

So I’m confused. NDC said they sold out when I put my PayPal in but I got an email that says my PayPal has been charged. Did I get lucky? 👀

Missed out on my daughters size for the popcorns .. I think there will be a few restocks around some point .. or they won’t rise in price too much .. we will get them ppl

Missed out on my daughters size for the popcorns .. I think there will be a few restocks around some point .. or they won’t rise in price too much .. we will get them ppl
Wait they may kids? Or she wears like a 4-5? Just making sure they didn't make toddler or gs. Bc if they did, I NEED those.

I was so confused when I got the Popcorns. This never happens anymore.

Tried to use my military code and the code I was sent was already used. What kind of **** is that?

- Any other sites for the Popcorns?

- Anyway I can apply a 20% off code to SNKRS?

Hit the chat. Tell them you forgot to add a code to an order. Some of them do it some of them don’t. If one of them doesn’t just say thanks and try another time or day. Someone will eventually do it. I usually get it done the 2nd time I contact chat.

No evidence of this, but I’ve noticed the people at night tend to me more lax. Might just be a coincidence for me.

Things have gotten so out of control.

Nike has been trying to be too innovative and different with designs, for a damn classic, simple shoe. :smh: So much ugliness....all the time.

cant blame em

they see how virgils stuff took off now they want to have at it

unfortunately its a swing and a miss most of the time

Back
Top Bottom