OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Damn didn't mean to open that can of worms. Was just going to help out someone I knew was looking. No offense to anyone else, not looking to sell them. And smallest I had was a 9 but I gave that to the kid running my local shop recently. So now I think I have 10, 10.5 x2, and 11. Baby is sick so didn't dig but found this from when JPS JPS needed a pair lol.

20210320_212057.jpg

Damn didn't mean to open that can of worms. Was just going to help out someone I knew was looking. No offense to anyone else, not looking to sell them. And smallest I had was a 9 but I gave that to the kid running my local shop recently. So now I think I have 10, 10.5 x2, and 11. Baby is sick so didn't dig but found this from when JPS JPS needed a pair lol.

20210320_212057.jpg
Stacks on stacks.

Don’t tell me that’s in your living room. My wife has relegated mine to my closet except for a small 16 pair rack for pairs out of the box I finally got her to accept in our bedroom. Yeah, I’m whipped.

Don’t tell me that’s in your living room. My wife has relegated mine to my closet except for a small 16 pair rack for pairs out of the box I finally got her to accept in our bedroom. Yeah, I’m whipped.
Haha na its my man room or whatever you want to call it. I got a 20x20 room off a wing of the house and wife and daughter got the rest of the house. It's just shoes and my ps5. It's a work in progress. Eventually I want drop down shades that drop in front of the shoe cases, like automatic shades type things. Perfect world I'd have then white and have a local artist do graffiti on them. Would be an art wall when down and roll up to show shoes. A buddy that knows me too well did a mock up of it lol

IMG_1894.jpg

Haha na its my man room or whatever you want to call it. I got a 20x20 room off a wing of the house and wife and daughter got the rest of the house. It's just shoes and my ps5. It's a work in progress. Eventually I want drop down shades that drop in front of the shoe cases, like automatic shades type things. Perfect world I'd have then white and have a local artist do graffiti on them. Would be an art wall when down and roll up to show shoes. A buddy that knows me too well did a mock up of it lol

IMG_1894.jpg
This is a great idea. I was supposed to have the basement when we got our house but we setup a little neighborhood preschool down there cuz of Covid. Now I’ll probably just let that be the kids’ space so I can have some semblance of a living room and dining room upstairs. In our last house my wife suggested I move my sneakers to the basement when I outgrew the office but I didn’t want them out in entertaining space. A drop down shade is the perfect fix. Make sure that gets posted in every thread if you ever get that done.

This is a great idea. I was supposed to have the basement when we got our house but we setup a little neighborhood preschool down there cuz of Covid. Now I’ll probably just let that be the kids’ space so I can have some semblance of a living room and dining room upstairs. In our last house my wife suggested I move my sneakers to the basement when I outgrew the office but I didn’t want them out in entertaining space. A drop down shade is the perfect fix. Make sure that gets posted in every thread if you ever get that done.
Neighborhood preschool? That's awesome, man. You're a good dad!

Back
Top Bottom