OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Took a trip to eBay to see what deals are out there and ran across this steal. Is there a market for shoes this beat? They look like they come with athlete’s feet and jock itch.

CE84A465-7048-4637-B37D-5AD00BFACC6C.jpeg

That “lepard” print must be from a reptile I haven’t heard of.

Description's correct - those had to be taken off the feet of a leper. :smh: :smh: :smh:

i want to punch my screen when i see a pair like that and they are laced so tight that the lace holes practically touch.

you know those ****s came off a crackhead and they were 3 sizes too big for them

Player Exclusive Air Force 1. Unworn w/ OG box from 1982 🤯 These belong to my old basketball coach who played for ‘cuse.
1D2E7929-21B8-4701-91FF-DDB200F05F12.jpeg
A18BC2D6-3F68-45B0-A938-EC706CE6EB0C.jpeg
B81DB127-7BC9-41B1-BE5B-96736F6BC49F.jpeg
B2B434A3-53FD-40DF-8EE9-727D03DBC7D5.jpeg

Can anyone identify the other two pairs?
Damn no idea. The one in the front has a “Nike Air” tag. AF1 was the first Nike Air in 83…then the Airship in 84…then the Air Jordan in 85. I don’t think it could be after Air Jordan bc it has that 83-84 look and tooling. Legit stumped. Maybe airship sample?

Player Exclusive Air Force 1. Unworn w/ OG box from 1982 🤯 These belong to my old basketball coach who played for ‘cuse.
1D2E7929-21B8-4701-91FF-DDB200F05F12.jpeg
A18BC2D6-3F68-45B0-A938-EC706CE6EB0C.jpeg
B81DB127-7BC9-41B1-BE5B-96736F6BC49F.jpeg
B2B434A3-53FD-40DF-8EE9-727D03DBC7D5.jpeg

Can anyone identify the other two pairs?

This is beyond incredible.

Did your coach post these pics somewhere? Did you take the pics?

Those AF1's are godly.

This is beyond incredible.

Did your coach post these pics somewhere? Did you take the pics?

Those AF1's are godly.

I did not take these pics but this is the first time they have been posted. They were taken yesterday.

Coaches son is a good friend of mine. We graduated HS and played on multiple basketball teams together. He showed me two pairs (AF1 and pair with Syracuse on back) years ago when I was over at his house because he knew I was into sneakers.

I actually brought a camera to his house next time I went over and took some pics and posted on NT. This was before I had a digital camera or cell phone, probably around 2003. I took the pictures on a disposable camera and had them developed at CVS on a CD. Pictures were horrible quality.

Posted my ‘cuse dunks yesterday on IG and my friend commented on them so it got me thinking about these pairs. I asked if he still had them would he take pictures of them next time he was at his dads house. He said “hold on I’m here now” and sent me like 12 pics 5 minutes later.

I didn’t even know he had another pair of AF1 and whatever the other pair is. He said I could post on IG just tag him. Obviously, these pics needed to be shared on NT as well.

I’ve asked to buy them in the past and even yesterday. He said “Haha I think those are getting buried with him”. I feel that though. It’s a priceless shoe. If I had them I would never let them go.

I live states away now but I reconnected with this friend during COVID. Next time I visit home I’m gonna try to see these in person again, take better pics, and see if he can part with one of the AF1s. Can’t believe he has two pairs in this condition.

I did not take these pics but this is the first time they have been posted. They were taken yesterday.

Coaches son is a good friend of mine. We graduated HS and played on multiple basketball teams together. He showed me two pairs (AF1 and pair with Syracuse on back) years ago when I was over at his house because he knew I was into sneakers.

I actually brought a camera to his house next time I went over and took some pics and posted on NT. This was before I had a digital camera or cell phone, probably around 2003. I took the pictures on a disposable camera and had them developed at CVS on a CD. Pictures were horrible quality.

Posted my ‘cuse dunks yesterday on IG and my friend commented on them so it got me thinking about these pairs. I asked if he still had them would he take pictures of them next time he was at his dads house. He said “hold on I’m here now” and sent me like 12 pics 5 minutes later.

I didn’t even know he had another pair of AF1 and whatever the other pair is. He said I could post on IG just tag him. Obviously, these pics needed to be shared on NT as well.

I’ve asked to buy them in the past and even yesterday. He said “Haha I think those are getting buried with him”. I feel that though. It’s a priceless shoe. If I had them I would never let them go.

I live states away now but I reconnected with this friend during COVID. Next time I visit home I’m gonna try to see these in person again, take better pics, and see if he can part with one of the AF1s. Can’t believe he has two pairs in this condition.

Amazing. Thanks so much for sharing, and great of him to snap pics yesterday.

On your IG, make sure you tag the regulars as these need to be shared with the wider Air Force 1 world...@Clark Kent, Air Air Rev, @Bobbito, @AirForcecvs7788, pgknows pgknows , etc.

Amazing. Thanks so much for sharing, and great of him to snap pics yesterday.

On your IG, make sure you tag the regulars as these need to be shared with the wider Air Force 1 world...@Clark Kent, Air Air Rev, @Bobbito, @AirForcecvs7788, pgknows pgknows , etc.

I will post the rest of the pics on game day Saturday. Just teased them in my story last night. Lmk anyone else on IG I should tag.

Couple other crazy ‘cuse treasure stories...

After the 2003 NCAA tourney win, Melo threw his game worn headband to the crowd when the team got off the bus. My uncle caught it and has it framed at his house.

After the last football game at Archbold Stadium (before the Dome was finished). My dad, uncle, and his friends brought the field goal post down, sawed it into pieces, and made the pieces into lamps. I think there are maybe 8 lamps floating around. I have one at my house, it’s the ugliest lamp you’ve ever seen :lol:

‘cuse sports history runs pretty deep with my family and friends.

Last edited:
I will post the rest of the pics on game day Saturday. Just teased them in my story last night. Lmk anyone else on IG I should tag.

Couple other crazy ‘cuse treasure stories...

After the 2003 NCAA tourney win, Melo threw his game worn headband to the crowd when the team got off the bus. My uncle caught it and has it framed at his house.

After the last football game at Archbold Stadium (before the Dome was finished). My dad, uncle, and his friends brought the field goal post down, sawed it into pieces, and made the pieces into lamps. I think there are maybe 8 lamps floating around. I have one at my house, it’s the ugliest lamp you’ve ever seen :lol:

‘cuse sports history runs pretty deep with my family and friends.
BRO THATS EFFING DOPE

idk if we on IG friends: internationalchestday

**** these all white bottoms. i bought the all white pair, thats all i'm grabbing from the craft series.

gaysian is right too. the craft leather is nice and all but its nothing special. reebok and adidas use nicer leather on some GR's

**** these all white bottoms. i bought the all white pair, thats all i'm grabbing from the craft series.

gaysian is right too. the craft leather is nice and all but its nothing special. reebok and adidas use nicer leather on some GR's
Same thoughts on white soles. I passed on the greys cuz I figured more goodies were coming but I might have to circle back now. But my love for the craft is mostly based on the toe shape and tongue construction. To me the leather is good enough. I’ve never needed my sneakers to be ultra premium leather. I just want them to not look like plastic and not hurt my feet when I bend my toes.

Back
Top Bottom