OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just picked up the white/gum lows and im happy with the purchase. The HOH employee said they were selling well. I found it odd that you cannot return these shoes because they are "limited"? I dont plan on returning them but is this a new policy?

Tjey have been using that no return policy for a while now.... I know my hoh refused to take my cdp pack back then. I called ftl and they siad I could ship them back for a refund... but the physical store was a no go...

Hmm, thats news to me...I rarely buy from HOH/Footlocker though...

I know some people wanted to know about the quality of the white/gum lows as well. I think the quality is pretty nice. This is my first pair of AF1's since the last White/Gum lows with the perforations on the side in 2010 I believe.

Leather seems a bit softer than a standard white/white. Its tumbled and they added a nylon tongue on these which is a nice touch.

I think they started doing it because people would buy multiple pairs in order to resale.... and when no one would buy they would jist return them ....
I llprobably copp those white gums too.... they are on point

Ummm so I don't know when it started but there's a whole other AF1 ID option at lower price ($140) and a good run of all the basic colors. I did my usual recreation of some of my faves as an example. Last 1 is the metallic gold option. Looks like there's also a silver.

Good looks on the heads up.  May have to cop those poor man's Mushrooms, but it'd be nice to see what that leather quality is like first.  

Atmos are tempting too, but I need that grey stripe down the heel--that small detail really sets the OGs off, IMO.  

[h1]Nike Air Force 1 Canvas “Noble Red”[/h1]
The Nike Air Force 1  will get treated in a brand new makeup later this year. The Nike Air Force 1 Canvas “Noble Red”  is built in a full canvas upper with Black and Peach hints.

[h1]Nike Air Force 1 Canvas “Noble Red”[/h1]
The Nike Air Force 1  will get treated in a brand new makeup later this year. The Nike Air Force 1 Canvas “Noble Red”  is built in a full canvas upper with Black and Peach hints.
Hard to judge them, would certainly need to see them in person and touch them.  When I think of canvas my mind fast forwards to other materials they might try and make shoes out of.  Also not a fan of 2 tone AF, which could be part of the problem.

Last edited:
Are any of you guys seeing the "Mint" AF1's in stores yet? I can't find them anywhere.
nerd.gif
just order em if you not seeing em

Hmm, thats news to me...I rarely buy from HOH/Footlocker though...

I know some people wanted to know about the quality of the white/gum lows as well. I think the quality is pretty nice. This is my first pair of AF1's since the last White/Gum lows with the perforations on the side in 2010 I believe.

Leather seems a bit softer than a standard white/white. Its tumbled and they added a nylon tongue on these which is a nice touch.

i love Nylon tounge.

keeps gettin better. thanks yall for the info

let me just say that if you sleep on the mints, you will be kicking yourself when you see somebody with em on feet. they are so clean

picked up the white on whites today, MAY get the mints tomorrow depending on how I'm feeling after work. They look nice though, just hate to pay full price on forces.

with your username, how could you not! haha

I know right? I'm already thinking that I should have picked up the mints before the white on white, if only because I love how suede 1s look, and because my AF1 buys are the ones that end up staying in the box the longest, I still haven't worn my YOTD pairs anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom