OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Those gum bottoms are serious :nthat:

Any chance those would go on sale? Or you guys figure they will fly pretty quick?

-Drew

I only buy a pair of white/white af1s every summer, so I'm not an af1 connoisseur but these gum bottoms are on point! The leather is really nice based off what nike puts out these days. Had to double up

I only buy a pair of white/white af1s every summer, so I'm not an af1 connoisseur but these gum bottoms are on point! The leather is really nice based off what nike puts out these days. Had to double up

Dope and Repped, dude. :nthat:

Where'd you scoop them up?

-Drew

Dope and Repped, dude. :nthat:

Where'd you scoop them up?

-Drew

I walked into a footaction around my way looking for any leftover shadow 1s and saw these on display. I told them I thought they were releasing tomorrow and the manager was like "nah we just got them in today". So when they tried ringing me up, the register wasn't taking it but they sold it to me anyway haha. As I was leaving the manager took down the display shoe until tomorrow

Plan on hitting FTL online in the morning and grabbing a pair for $45 w/the vip

white/gums are on NDC. nice, low-key easy cop. if only more releases were like this one. glad nobody revved up the hype machine.

white/gums are on NDC. nice, low-key easy cop. if only more releases were like this one. glad nobody revved up the hype machine.
seriously.  something inside me was telling me these might sell out, but thank god they didnt.  albeit they're af1s, no shoe is safe these days

Last edited:
I want the mints just cuz from the jump they have looked so clean ... people IRL pics arent as nice as the stock photos. Im gonna pull the trigger on the white/gum though, its debatable about the mints

where you gonna end up getting the white pair from?  i would check anywhere local first since you cant reach the $100 free shipping threshold on nike

that leather looks plastic-y...is it?

that leather looks plastic-y...is it?
no not at all. it's not that matte white leather like on the regular white af1's.  it has a certain sheen to them because of the better quality leather.  it has a texture to it if i remember correctly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom