OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Got these in yesterday, I kinda love em. My wife, not so much. She said they're "pretty out there, even for you" :lol: Went 0.5 size down to 10.5 and they fit perfect, I think they have a great shape and they feel a little more comfy to me than a standard AF1 for some reason. I don't think the materials are too bad, I have other AF1s that came with much worse "leather". They do have a QC issue that I've never seen on a pair of Nike's before. You can see in the heel-down pic that the sole is kinda dented in on one side, like someone made a couple of the stiches too tight. Its not too noticeable though. These are gonna be tough to wear, but I'm really looking forward to copping the Daktari's on Monday.
IMG_9123.JPG
IMG_9124.JPG
IMG_9125.JPG
IMG_9126.JPG
IMG_9128.JPG
IMG_9130.JPG
IMG_9138.JPG

Got these in yesterday, I kinda love em. My wife, not so much. She said they're "pretty out there, even for you" :lol: Went 0.5 size down to 10.5 and they fit perfect, I think they have a great shape and they feel a little more comfy to me than a standard AF1 for some reason. I don't think the materials are too bad, I have other AF1s that came with much worse "leather". They do have a QC issue that I've never seen on a pair of Nike's before. You can see in the heel-down pic that the sole is kinda dented in on one side, like someone made a couple of the stiches too tight. Its not too noticeable though. These are gonna be tough to wear, but I'm really looking forward to copping the Daktari's on Monday.
IMG_9123.JPG
IMG_9124.JPG
IMG_9125.JPG
IMG_9126.JPG
IMG_9128.JPG
IMG_9130.JPG
IMG_9138.JPG
Very dope. I need to cop

egaroc1 egaroc1 murdered it with those. Happy belated

I'll get the undftd's eventually. Didn't need them now. AF1s tend to stay low in price. If they don't, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom