OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Undefeated has been doing a great job with their inventory the past few collab drops. The only ones that are a nightmare are Kobe drops but that's out of their hands bc Nike refuses to make any Kobe easily attainable

They really have been. Hit on the 97's a while back and the Forces. I really appreciate drops like this.

I passed on both since resellers usually buy them expecting a profit but undefeated always brick. Gonna wait until resellers get them in hand so i can lowball for under retail locally lmao

AF1 you can still add to cart and check out. Dunks you can add but wont let you check out.

The better pair (by far) sitting imo

I’ll try to get the AF1 below retail on stockX. Lol, I’ll take my chances. They’re still sitting.

I’ll try to get the AF1 below retail on stockX. Lol, I’ll take my chances. They’re still sitting.
Realistically, trying to get it below retail on stockx after paying tax, shipping, and their processing fee you'll most likely pay over retail. May beeee at retail but I highly doubt it.

Realistically, trying to get it below retail on stockx after paying tax, shipping, and their processing fee you'll most likely pay over retail. May beeee at retail but I highly doubt it.
yeah id think udftd Collab's usually do better in resale later down the line

First pair of Air Force 1’s for me these Undefeated and I actually hit on them (Honestly don’t care if they are easy to get or not)

I have a pretty large Jordan, dunks sb and non sb collection, always appreciated the af1’s but never decided to pull the trigger till I saw these a month back.

Back
Top Bottom