OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Not sure why it took me so long to join here. Been trying to track down wash pack af1s for 12+ years, one of those pairs that stuck out HARD for me as a kid. Popped up on eBay in a bulk listing, dude ended up sending them for free somehow biggest come up probably ever for me just cause it really means a lot. I love Air Force 1s! Happy Fourth y’all
E79602F2-FAA4-4FB1-8558-1F602563BD93.jpeg
Love the wash pack. Would love a retro.
I copped a pair in Fulton for a uptowns.net member then he flaked. I learned to never deal with online members again 😂

Love the wash pack. Would love a retro.
I copped a pair in Fulton for a uptowns.net member then he flaked. I learned to never deal with online members again 😂
A retro would be dope! **** I NEED a retro on a lot that I'm having no luck finding :rolleyes ice cubes, the majority of jd sports early 00's color ways, some matrix pairs but a euro camper retro would be really nice too....a guy can dream HA
The fella I met on eBay who gave me that pair also sent me the dunks from the pack and a pair of those nl inside out cement air max 1s

A retro would be dope! **** I NEED a retro on a lot that I'm having no luck finding :rolleyes ice cubes, the majority of jd sports early 00's color ways, some matrix pairs but a euro camper retro would be really nice too....a guy can dream HA
The fella I met on eBay who gave me that pair also sent me the dunks from the pack and a pair of those nl inside out cement air max 1s
Sounds like sumn I would do. I’ve been giving away older pairs for free rather than seeing them crumble . I rather see someone enjoy them than some reseller.

Last edited:
Crafts are more comfortable than the average white on whites and the tweaked shape might look a little off, but they don’t show wear as quickly as the standard models.

I have a black pair of crafts that I walk and sometimes run my dog in and after wiping them down, they don’t look beat. I know there aren’t many AF-1s that could stand the beating I’ve given these.

This is after months of playing fetch with my dog in a dusty field.

9AD1BDF4-E071-4B48-93C3-2D46C31CAB2B.jpeg

*I have a backup pair that I’ve never worn.

Last edited:
Crafts are eh, regrettable but not the worst purchase of late. I got my pair cuz i returned those white with the solid coloured midsole ones cuz THOSE were garbage. Worst sneaker i bought in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom