OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I mean you can buy a pair on stockx for 14k
Check out the Nike Air Force 1 Low Scarr's Pizza available on StockX https://stockx.com/nike-air-force-1...uctpage&utm_source=app&utm_medium=nativeshare

This is true, but a next level flex to some of these mega rich folks, is winning a Sotherby's auction and buying from THEM. Ridiculous I know.

And for those that don't know, the pairs in this Sotherby's collection (including the Scarr's) were from NT's own pgknows pgknows and co.

That was actually the commentary that lead me to the article.
Man if you let these other media sources tell it, the AF1 didn't get hip until TikTok. It's wild how much is done to discredit the influence of people of color.

Didn't really bother to read the article but I have to assume they alluded to something sneaker/ fashion related that likely stemmed from our culture.

Man if you let these other media sources tell it, the AF1 didn't get hip until TikTok. It's wild how much is done to discredit the influence of people of color.

Didn't really bother to read the article but I have to assume they alluded to something sneaker/ fashion related that likely stemmed from our culture.
They don’t see POC as actual people. More like characters for their entertainment. But that’s a whole different conversation. Let me not derail. :lol:

It’s always been an issue of access and acceptance. Nothing new. It’s no different than Elvis, the Beatles, and the Stones. They took music they themselves genuinely loved but the color of their skin gave them access to a wider audience that would have automatically dismissed the artists that created it.
I didn’t read the whole article but it goes deeper than just fashion. Comments on the hypocrisy of corporate-sponsored ‘influencers’ as well.

It’s always been an issue of access and acceptance. Nothing new. It’s no different than Elvis, the Beatles, and the Stones. They took music they themselves genuinely loved but the color of their skin gave them access to a wider audience that would have automatically dismissed the artists that created it.
I didn’t read the whole article but it goes deeper than just fashion. Comments on the hypocrisy of corporate-sponsored ‘influencers’ as well.
Picasso..it never ends it’s all around us.

I thought these Undefeated 1 sizing comments were overblown... nope. My size 11 is fitting like a 10.5. I'd say these are a half size up.

I'm about to cop these. Quality looks dope and I like the colorway. Just dropped on DSG

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210709-190127_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210709-190127_Chrome.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 33
  • SmartSelect_20210709-190116_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210709-190116_Chrome.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 33
  • SmartSelect_20210709-190105_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210709-190105_Chrome.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 29
  • SmartSelect_20210709-190054_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210709-190054_Chrome.jpg