OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Out of pairs I had mocked up to maybe order I think these are the last ones with all the options available. I probably shouldn’t pass up an opportunity to have my favorite shoe in my favorite colors.
AEFC49D7-C508-42B5-9014-4196489D2F39.jpeg

Basic color options. ROYGBP, black, white, gray, navy and pink
Ability to customize every panel
Decent leather and 1 other material option.
And keep these options up year round. Is that asking too much?
This is simply what the standard Nike ID should be, not the premium.

Basic color options. ROYGBP, black, white, gray, navy and pink
Ability to customize every panel
Decent leather and 1 other material option.
And keep these options up year round. Is that asking too much?
I would love if they kept this leather and shape and rotated colors and secondary materials every month. The problem is Nike is terrible at anticipating demand and they’ll likely keep options available until they sell out or stop selling altogether. Would be cool if they kept all previous options available until they sell out while injecting new options every month.

Yea I’m cool with paying $130 for these “premium” options, if they switched up patterns/colors year round, would likely order 3-4 pairs a year

Yeah I like what you guys are saying about ID but idk if that ever happens. It would kind of draw away from the Nike mainline releases of AF1s.

A couple people recreated poor man's black albums with the current options and I believe those are or were available one the Nike website as recently as a couple weeks ago. I get that the quality on the current IDs is a little better but that requires Nike to essentially recreate the same shoe at a somewhat higher cost (due to customer specifications) that they are literally mass producing in other factories.

It's a win for us as consumers but a loss for Nike profit wise.

As happy as I am with the current options its probably better that they rotate stuff in and out. I would've been happy if we only got these options for a week or two and that's it. At least then we all would've had a chance to make what we wanted for a while.

I do wish the ID options were more consistent though. Nike let this option and the snake/suede options rock for a while. Hopefully it won't be another 3-6 month gap before we get something new.

Last edited:
I wish the air max 1 and to some extent am90 would get the same nby you treatment that af1 has been getting.
I know this is the wrong thread but man it's a shame what Nike is doing to the AM1 currently. Seems like they are intentionally stepping on the model in hopes that the Travis and Patta Collabs will renew some interest in the model.

The AM1 already has a well established following. All they need to do is drop better colors and materials. We gonna buy em

I know this is the wrong thread but man it's a shame what Nike is doing to the AM1 currently. Seems like they are intentionally stepping on the model in hopes that the Travis and Patta Collabs will renew some interest in the model.

The AM1 already has a well established following. All they need to do is drop better colors and materials. We gonna buy em
Couldn’t agree more. Nike had a good thing going with the refreshed shape and AM day hype in 2017. Then they stepped on them, released too many pairs, and made the IDs with cliffy toe. It’s like they don’t even realize how many more IDs they would have sold if they put them out with the Anniversary shape. You would think they’d realize that with how quick the evergreen and magma pairs flew but it’s clear they are trying to inject influencer hype where it isn’t needed. That’s what happens when quarterly growth matters more than sustained revenue.

Back
Top Bottom