OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

So - I got the AF1 undefeated shoes on this last drop... However, i see the label is created but the weight it 1 pound. Is that normal? Usually shoe box shipments are atleast 3 pounds. Are they trying to skirt the system or did they send me the wrong ****.... Is my question. Anyone else get the AF1 from there?

So - I got the AF1 undefeated shoes on this last drop... However, i see the label is created but the weight it 1 pound. Is that normal? Usually shoe box shipments are atleast 3 pounds. Are they trying to skirt the system or did they send me the wrong ****.... Is my question. Anyone else get the AF1 from there?
They probably get weighed and charged accordingly after received by the carrier.

I know this is the wrong thread but man it's a shame what Nike is doing to the AM1 currently. Seems like they are intentionally stepping on the model in hopes that the Travis and Patta Collabs will renew some interest in the model.

The AM1 already has a well established following. All they need to do is drop better colors and materials. We gonna buy em
Agree. So simple to do. Af1 and am1 are staples and availability should be appropriate. But for some reason they ignore the am1. Imagine an am1 nby with this leather and colors. With some good mesh. :smokin my wife would kick me out of the house I’d buy so many. :lol:

I jes hit on a snkrs pass. Where do i access the QR code? First time hitting on a snkr pass

Last edited:
377418BB-9DC3-4DBA-ABD6-3F8E6C82890F.jpeg
1C76F96F-0EF0-4AD3-8AB5-E88FA287EBF9.jpeg
D8154042-983F-48F2-8967-6FF03689C363.jpeg

No. It's the shade of red. Should be darker...varsity or gym red.

I've decided to return mine. I swapped in black laces but couldn't convince myself I'm happy with them for $140. Looking at photos online of the 2002 pair...just not close enough for me color wise.
Think you’ll regret?

Back
Top Bottom