OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

NBY and UNDFTD came in. Not really feeling the NBY tho

7CFA86FD-443C-4796-9EAE-E9A0656291A5.jpeg

the college gray with the pearl white sole, looks good to me

Where are the purple his “out there”

That shoe rotted on both NDC and ebay for a long time. I haven't looked at prices on those in a while and I wouldn't be shocked if they went up in value but just know whatever you pay the seller probably dropped 60 bucks on em.

I personally paid retail DAY ONE and have been happy with my purchase but that was also a lil over half a decade ago.

I think a lot of this has to do with nostalgia for us. We remember the first time around when these dropped and how crazy it was - the new wave of new heads were not there for that or understand the importance these once had. It's strange to me too, but I am happy in a way? Easy to grab these. Just give me the georgetown atmos with the lime green insole and Im set. Let the new generation pay resell for shoes that would have been sold at Journeys...

Nostalgia is definitely a factor. I've said it before and will say it again bury me with Linens on. I remember a time when if u had that shoe u were the freshest dude on the block, it didn't matter if someone else had new Jays or not that was THE ONE.

I've always been a fan of creating new classics but my love for the AF1 goes back almost 20 years now so being able to get **** that I literally used to drool over on this very site is hard to even put into words.

Granted I was a kid back then and there isn't much that I couldn't buy at this point but sometimes it's nice to put something on and be like "I finally ****ing did it and I did it at RETAIL".

I hope to get my Undefeated AF1 like those today. Tho not super getting my hopes up because for whatever reason the package says it weighs 1.00lb on the UPS shipping information. So I am wondering if they sent me the wrong ****. Guess I will know soon enough.

Always need a GR blue, red, green pack every now and then. How many have we had over the years?
I like the yellow tag on the blue pair. Would pick them up on deep discount.

I hope to get my Undefeated AF1 like those today. Tho not super getting my hopes up because for whatever reason the package says it weighs 1.00lb on the UPS shipping information. So I am wondering if they sent me the wrong ****. Guess I will know soon enough.
that's very common for companies with big shipping accounts. They print the label for 1.0 pounds, then the shipping company actually weighs the package (or probably a bulk weight for a truckload of packages) and bills them for the correct amount. You aren't paying for shipping so they don't keep you in the loop.

that's very common for companies with big shipping accounts. They print the label for 1.0 pounds, then the shipping company actually weighs the package (or probably a bulk weight for a truckload of packages) and bills them for the correct amount. You aren't paying for shipping so they don't keep you in the loop.
I hope so!! I really want these things!

Back
Top Bottom