OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

“400 Degreez”
E3B50537-CCF3-459A-870A-F6937B84C9C4.jpeg

So guys the temptation was strong and I just ordered these... I made some small changes to my initial project:
- I've kept the inside of the shoes in Laser Orange as is the shirt/waistcoat of the character;
- Changed the swoosh border from reflective Chile Red to fading patent leather Bright Crimson/Fierce Purple, like the mad smudget lipstick of the villain;
- Made the tongue ID tag with the laugh in Sail/Black, like a cartoon speech bubble;
- Optioned Green Noise laces instead of Volt, as the hair of the J.;
- Kept the rear NA logo Volt, because first of all is my favourite color, second is a crazy color, third I can swap Green Noise laces with others Volt I own to match them. Plus is a sort of Nike "original colour" and adds a unique touch to the shoe, I think;
- Backtab in satin twill Black, like a sort of elegant suit or a Batman homage/souvenir.

That's all.

Just had two doubts:
- The weak one concerns the patent White leather: regular leather could remember the make up of the J. and patent doesn't because make up is matte. But it's a great option, and patent is classy like the character, which shoes are patented.
- The second is the Fierce Purple leather (which theoretically represent the suit) that I preferred to be in satin twill, but that was never an option.

I've done all of this because I am mad like him.

Thank you for all of you crazy who just read this.

Peace!

Attachments

• IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
I guess this subject has been discussed in here many times before... But could someone tell me if the Bespoke program is still available? I don't see any pictures of this anymore, so I'm not sure... I've been dreaming about this stuff for so many years !

I guess this subject has been discussed in here many times before... But could someone tell me if the Bespoke program is still available? I don't see any pictures of this anymore, so I'm not sure... I've been dreaming about this stuff for so many years !
I haven't seen a Bespoke AF1 in years. I know they stopped the AM1 Bespoke program about a year ago. I doubt they still do it for forces.

Back
Top Bottom