OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Tinkering with the colors I haven’t used yet, but feel like I need to.
CEB48C76-9277-464D-9BB4-18AEA9D06629.jpeg
EB4F7D2E-0AD7-4CC4-A6EB-27D887DAA85F.jpeg
E2C6A87F-B410-4D8A-94E8-0253FB14D831.jpeg
BFDEF304-A554-42C8-80E0-1DDFEC096A42.jpeg
64817F49-D389-4185-A125-245D0016E89C.jpeg

No one here owns a 3d printer and could hook us up with some dubraes???

Regarding the ID's I just wish that red had been darker. Was so close to having Rose Gardens. Soclose.

With there probably not being a Pendleton ID this year, I’m hoping there’s something nice to follow up the current patent option.
There was a time where the AF1 options changed every month like clockwork. Production time was longer, but with all of the capabilities (eyelets, stitching, Nike Air color on the midsole, dubraes etc), it was worth it. People complained about the wait time and after that they began dumbing down the options in order to get them out faster. Having the “unlocked” options back has been pretty cool.

Some of my favorite options-
Gumbo and first year Pendleton’s are my top by far.
Pony hair/animal print were good both times.
Corks were fun and progressive.
Patent option missing a few colors, but the leather made up for it.
Chenille was dope when it launched- good colors and lush suede.

With there probably not being a Pendleton ID this year, I’m hoping there’s something nice to follow up the current patent option.
There was a time where the AF1 options changed every month like clockwork. Production time was longer, but with all of the capabilities (eyelets, stitching, Nike Air color on the midsole, dubraes etc), it was worth it. People complained about the wait time and after that they began dumbing down the options in order to get them out faster. Having the “unlocked” options back has been pretty cool.

Some of my favorite options-
Gumbo and first year Pendleton’s are my top by far.
Pony hair/animal print were good both times.
Corks were fun and progressive.
Patent option missing a few colors, but the leather made up for it.
Chenille was dope when it launched- good colors and lush suede.
I’ll never forget when they dropped elephant print on the AF1 iD in 2011.

👆🏽
egaroc1 egaroc1

What he said. Complain and get that discount refund. Explain you don’t want to return them because you don’t think the options will be available and you’re not trying to wait another month, but you’re not satisfied either. Escalate it to management. I got my last pair of NBY Air Max 90s discounted due to them f’n up my order.
you may be able to get some discount/$$$ back if you contact them

Yea Ima hit them up about a discount of 20% plus sum off my other ids. They tried to gimme a 10% n I turned into Karen :smh: the manager is going to call me back and further discuss in the next few days. I’m just tight I can’t reorder them with the neon patent leather option.

Yea Ima hit them up about a discount of 20% plus sum off my other ids. They tried to gimme a 10% n I turned into Karen :smh: the manager is going to call me back and further discuss in the next few days. I’m just tight I can’t reorder them with the neon patent leather option.

Unfortunately, the extra complaining and escalation is all they’ll respect. Otherwise they just brush you off.

What size? I have an Olive 10.5 I've been looking to get rid of.

11 my man, idk if 10.5 is your true size but I’ve been wearing mine and they’re breaking in nicely, still a bit snug but not uncomfy IMO

Picked up these 2007 Cloverdale Park Baltimore AF1’s for the low from OfferUp (along with some 2012 NBY dunks). I remember them from when they came out back in ‘07. Was never a big fan of them but for the price and them being brand new I couldn’t pass them up. Clean colorway, if I keep them I’ll probably skip over the lace holder lol.
A95F2507-81E2-43CB-9BB1-E867049D1ACA.jpeg
483F2ABE-164C-47F6-8E8C-C3565325B7D0.jpeg

I remember being disappointed with all the Baltimore pairs from that pack. I didn’t do anything earth-tone back then. They’ve aged well tho.

Back
Top Bottom