OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

2 more ID's delivered. Happy with how these turned out, definitely want to play around with lacing options. Moon fossil def a little darker in person than photos.

inspired by Camcorder SBs + TS 1 Samples
IMG-1752.jpg

IMG-1751.jpg

Anybody here ever own the AF1 duckboots from back in 2011 or the lunar joints after? How's the sizing on these? I don't wear AF1's, but I typically wear a 9.5 in AJ1 hightops which is not a tight fit, but not loose. Any help is appreciated.

Anybody here ever own the AF1 duckboots from back in 2011 or the lunar joints after? How's the sizing on these? I don't wear AF1's, but I typically wear a 9.5 in AJ1 hightops which is not a tight fit, but not loose. Any help is appreciated.
I have a pair in my true size and they fit good. I usually go half size down in AF1 lows but I think you can go tts in mids/highs and be ok. They fit pretty much the same as regular AF1 highs though.

From 2016
E6D65BA3-02A6-4E6F-8C86-580FE026B158.jpeg

I have a pair in my true size and they fit good. I usually go half size down in AF1 lows but I think you can go tts in mids/highs and be ok. They fit pretty much the same as regular AF1 highs though.

From 2016
I haven't worn AF1's since I was in HS :lol: so I have zero clue how AF1's fit. When you say good fit, its not like snug right? I buy size 9 in lows like blazers or janoskis, but they fit snug and its kinda annoying.

Soo do they still make af1s the same ?? All my pairs are from 2007 but thinking of getting a new pair.

I've ordered two in the past two days. I'm trying everything in my power to not do 2-20 more but this thread making it HARD HARD

Back
Top Bottom