OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Last pair came in.
E379C676-0A8D-4E04-9471-9B6003AD6D93.jpeg

Is that pearl white and college gray? 👀

20211020_172749.jpg

So there are umpteen thousand pictures of these but I finally got mine.

Had no idea on Stock X if you submit a bid someone can agree to that price weeks later and the transaction processes.

Only reason I knew they were on the way is because of my credit card statement
Isn’t that the normal way StockX works? Besides if you cop at the current lowest offer which I’ve never considered lol. Just put in the bid and wait for it to hit eventually (or not). But they should send you an email and app notification.

Isn’t that the normal way StockX works? Besides if you cop at the current lowest offer which I’ve never considered lol. Just put in the bid and wait for it to hit eventually (or not). But they should send you an email and app notification.

Man I'm old :LOL

I thought it was like ebay and if you submit a bid and it's not the highest it just drives the price up.

Apparently I have the cheapest 11 sold on there.

Anyone know which vachetta tan pair better, the 2017 or the Nike lab? After owning the craft ones which I’m gonna turn into work sneakers soon lol. I want a better version now.

Anyone else get college grey uppers/midsole combo? Just got a pair and the slight difference in colour is bugging me

Anyone know how experimental forces fit?

hopefully the same as regular

There hasn’t been a pair that caught my eye until I saw these…they slap

61F7C564-13C1-40CA-AD57-F57F5F4ED927.png

Tried to get 9 and 9.5 just in case they run smaller than normal forces but had a payment error when trying to get the 9.5

Anyone know how experimental forces fit?

hopefully the same as regular

There hasn’t been a pair that caught my eye until I saw these…they slap

61F7C564-13C1-40CA-AD57-F57F5F4ED927.png

Tried to get 9 and 9.5 just in case they run smaller than normal forces but had a payment error when trying to get the 9.5

They fit like normal forces. They are really weird in hand.

Back
Top Bottom