Nike Air Force 1 High
Color: White/Reflective Silver-Silver
Style Code: 315121-022
Release Date: 10/05/13
Price: $100

i like
probably wait to get on the discount though

these are dope

As someone who deleted their facebook last year and would rather never go on it again if possible, I'd appreciate if someone would post the sample picture of the Chromas that Nike put up please.

Just FYI, you don't actually have to have a facebook account to see the nikeid facebook page. I got rid of my fb account years ago, but just google nikeid facebook, then the link takes me straight there.

Any more chroma sample pics out there? More importantly- anyone know whats next for AF1 in November?

Just FYI, you don't actually have to have a facebook account to see the nikeid facebook page. I got rid of my fb account years ago, but just google nikeid facebook, then the link takes me straight there.

Oh yeah, I know :lol:

I would just rather not ever look at that site again. I also figured that someone would be kind enough to post it in the thread since coming into the thread to say that pictures are on another site is kind of pointless.

damn that white/grey high is dope! how do the highs fit?

last high i had was the black patent leather white swoosh sheed version...

i love the way the highs look without the strap

damn that white/grey high is dope! how do the highs fit?

last high i had was the black patent leather white swoosh sheed version...

i love the way the highs look without the strap

Highs have always, and still do run true for me... EXCEPT all the Sheed's... mad narrow with that patent leather...

This was Marshall's... 49$ plus an extra 20% off....you can't tell in the pic...but it had a Kobe logo on the side of the heel...it was blue white patent leather and 3M....I never seen the shoe before and quick Google check...never saw this color way before...Is these real???

This was Marshall's... 49$ plus an extra 20% off....you can't tell in the pic...but it had a Kobe logo on the side of the heel...it was blue white patent leather and 3M....I never seen the shoe before and quick Google check...never saw this color way before...Is these real???

if they were a 9 they could easily be samples maybe? but those usually wind up at Factory outlets, so I'm not sure of the likelihood for too many samples wind up at marshalls lol

i remember some 3m kobe af1s like that but don't fully remember the color placement, trash either way

Hey everyone. Could anyone help me out with pics of the white bhm's from 05? This is the only pic I could find of them.

Also, anyone got a release date for these new safari's?

Nike Air Force 1 High Supreme Bakin’ – 2014 Sample
October 15th, 2013 by Aaron Hope | 2 comments

Tim Hardaway was associated with a ton of Nike Basketball shoes during his NBA career, but never before had he crossed paths with the Swoosh’s single most prolific model. The Nike Air Force 1 High Supreme Bakin’ changes that upon its release next year, an AF1 High that’s been treated to layered materials a la T-Bug’s controversial Air Bakin’ signature. Adding even more of a timewarp effect is the fact that the colorway matches the Golden State Warriors, a team Hardaway played for years before the Bakin ever released. Stick with Sneaker News to see if any other careers get blended up, then poured on the Air Force 1, and get on this sample pair that’s available for a short time from madsolar on eBay.

honestly i kinda like

Color placement is bizarre and I don't like the visible air. They're interesting - I'll say that.

Those BHMs are quire rare. I have some pics at home, will post them later if I remember.

The Marshalls Kobes are fake - the toe box material is the give away to me. There were a number of PEs that had generally similar colorblocking, and it's not unheard of for random PEs to wind up at places like Marshall's (though it's rare). But, it's also not all that uncommon for fakes to show up also.

I never understood why more AF 1 highs weren't released with the players in mind.  I only recall the Rashead's.

Back
Top Bottom