OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Think I need it in the collection. Would be my first pair of mids.

DJ9158-200

mid.PNG

I would say these are nice and I’m in for a pair, but they’ll most likely get botted up instantly, so whatever.

…it’s all gone to hell.

I've got my all cord NBYs on, they're noticeably tighter than the non-cord options. I could rock a 9.5 in AF1, had gone with all size 10's this time, and definitely glad with these cords. They're snug, but not tight.
Just wanted to note my observations - not sure if it's because of Cord option or just how this pair was cut 🤷‍♂️

Thursday Mail Call:
9BA16BE9-899B-4725-B8BA-6B66815D8718.jpeg
C8E18792-FFC4-4E3C-97B5-70F5F1F80BAD.jpeg

Look for these at your local nike outlet coming soon sz 14. Unfortunately these are going back to Nike due to sizing. These are extremely huge on my feet. If i do NBY AF1 again then I’ll have to full size down to a 13 which i do not prefer because they are usually a little too snug on my feet

Thursday Mail Call:
9BA16BE9-899B-4725-B8BA-6B66815D8718.jpeg
C8E18792-FFC4-4E3C-97B5-70F5F1F80BAD.jpeg

Look for these at your local nike outlet coming soon sz 14. Unfortunately these are going back to Nike due to sizing. These are extremely huge on my feet. If i do NBY AF1 again then I’ll have to full size down to a 13 which i do not prefer because they are usually a little too snug on my feet
Why not go down .5 then? That’s what most people do

Why not go down .5 then? That’s what most people do

i wear 14 in most shoes af1 included but the NBYs run very big which I didn’t know when i created/ordered them. And like i said in my other post, I don’t think i can full size because a 13.5 doesn’t exist in NBY

i wear 14 in most shoes af1 included but the NBYs run very big which I didn’t know when i created/ordered them. And like i said in my other post, I don’t think i can full size because a 13.5 doesn’t exist in NBY
Ah ok. I’m a 13 and go down 0.5, I didn’t realize they don’t make a 13.5, I know they definitely used to in other models back in the day

So who here copped LBJs and what do you think of them, quality wise? Kinda tempted but I dunno if I really need another pair of tan AF1s. Maybe if they go on sale somewhere...

Reading the size 13 and 14 convo above…. DAMN! My father in law is a 14 I bought him a 14 Pendleton off eBay for Christmas I hope they fit :frown:

Back
Top Bottom