OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

C2DB98B4-6357-4786-A659-5A6CB5BD00F0.jpeg

C01E287D-84A3-4539-9A71-4C85CD507F99.jpeg

Anyone reading this know by chance what “RLF” means in regards to samples? I can’t find any information anywhere. Seems to be Feng Tey made but instead of like “look see” or “prod CFM” it reads “RLF - SKU NUMBER”

Flax Mids

Despise mids, but out of respect Nike did this Flax version dirty by not putting the mini swoosh on the strap. :smh:

Flax mids need this minor detail.

*Edit: Is that a leather swoosh they put on these? :smh:

Last edited:
Flax ain't your typical GR. A lot of folks deem Flax AF1's as classics.

For Nike to butcher a classic is obviously gonna lead to discussion about it, particularly on the most popular sneaker forum, and in particular the Air Force 1 Thread. :lol:

If you say so, I say unnecessary drama for a simple wardrobe staple. Flax? Wheat? Who cares... Butchered? :rofl:

It's like getting worked up over and an all-white AF-1 nickname or model variant... Again, unnecessary imho.

Have at it if it gets you going, though.

If you say so, I say unnecessary drama for a simple wardrobe staple. Flax? Wheat? Who cares... Butchered? :rofl:

It's like getting worked up over and an all-white AF-1 nickname or model variant... Again, unnecessary imho.

Have at it if it gets you going, though.

confused-jaguarsfan.gif

Who the F is this guy??

Welcome to NT. Where we specifically notice and talk about all these details. :lol:

The details and quality are missing it’s almost like they know there is a new generation of kids who didn’t grow up enamored / obsessing the details haha I have gotten a few new releases this year but plan to really stay hunting down the older releases I missed / never got to own

I know if I was a flax collector I’d be disappointed.. there are people who really really really really look forward to these

The details and quality are missing it’s almost like they know there is a new generation of kids who didn’t grow up enamored / obsessing the details haha I have gotten a few new releases this year but plan to really stay hunting down the older releases I missed / never got to own

I know if I was a flax collector I’d be disappointed.. there are people who really really really really look forward to these

1640122834973.png

1640122960740.png

Alright you pick one then.

Looks like two different colorways (Wheat & Flax) - similar but different?

The new one with the metal bits and consistent color throughout is my preference, though.

Regardless, no argument from me. Mini-swooshes don't catch my eye, doubt there is a single one on any Nikes that I own.

Also not a fan of the midsole discoloration.

Looks like two different colorways (Wheat & Flax) - similar but different?

The new one with the metal bits and consistent color throughout is my preference, though.

Regardless, no argument from me. Mini-swooshes don't catch my eye, doubt there is a single one on any Nikes that I own.

Also not a fan of the midsole discoloration.
Trick question. You're looking way too hard at some GRs homie.

Clearly there's a distinction and reason for preference for one over the other, regardless of which one you choose. And you picked them apart and chose one you liked more, yourself. Look at that.

At this point the flax inspired the wheat mid to a yrly release.
def different for srs heads but not for casual dudes.
Glad y’all yung bucks can appreciate a dope pair.
But don’t be mad when I rock my flax wit da mini swoosh :pimp:

Reactions: JPS
No question about it, if those black Kiths do finally drop I’ll be all over them. Been impatiently waiting to see if they would eventually get a release date since pics of both surfaced. Very excited since I preferred these over the whites.

Trick question. You're looking way too hard at some GRs homie.

Clearly there's a distinction and reason for preference for one over the other, regardless of which one you choose. And you picked them apart and chose one you liked more, yourself. Look at that.

Attachments

• DAD STARE 2.jpg
    DAD STARE 2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 259
Back
Top Bottom