OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

did anyone get to cop a pair of the pro bowl air force 1's? those were one of the sickest colorways i seen in a while.. here is a pic

2gt2qmt.jpg

did anyone get to cop a pair of the pro bowl air force 1's? those were one of the sickest colorways i seen in a while.. here is a pic

2gt2qmt.jpg

2gt2qmt.jpg

2gt2qmt.jpg

2gt2qmt.jpg

2gt2qmt.jpg

2gt2qmt.jpg

2gt2qmt.jpg

2gt2qmt.jpg

2gt2qmt.jpg

2gt2qmt.jpg

I honestly peeped all the ASG forces at NTSF and I wasn't to impressed. I picked up the dj premier air forces today I was suprised I could still find a pair def happy with my purchase one of the best forces in a while

I honestly peeped all the ASG forces at NTSF and I wasn't to impressed. I picked up the dj premier air forces today I was suprised I could still find a pair def happy with my purchase one of the best forces in a while

Originally Posted by purplehazen

2gt2qmt.jpg
my man got a pair...   has an etching of florida on the side... aand says friends and family of nike on other side

Originally Posted by purplehazen

2gt2qmt.jpg
my man got a pair...   has an etching of florida on the side... aand says friends and family of nike on other side

Back
Top Bottom