OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by purplehazen

did anyone get to cop a pair of the pro bowl air force 1's? those were one of the sickest colorways i seen in a while.. here is a pic

2gt2qmt.jpg
my man got a pair...   has an etching of florida on the side... aand says friends and family of nike on other side
pix???
how does any1 obtain these outside of friends n fam??

did anyone get to cop a pair of the pro bowl air force 1's? those were one of the sickest colorways i seen in a while.. here is a pic

2gt2qmt.jpg
my man got a pair...   has an etching of florida on the side... aand says friends and family of nike on other side
pix???

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

Originally Posted by skep

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

i asked because someone always manages to get there hands on a shoe like this, these are super fresh.. the value on these are probably crazy

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

i asked because someone always manages to get there hands on a shoe like this, these are super fresh.. the value on these are probably crazy

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

2gt2qmt.jpg
pix???

Where can I get the workboots from? Are there any places online with them. I know pickyourshoes is sold out. Any help is appreciated.

Where can I get the workboots from? Are there any places online with them. I know pickyourshoes is sold out. Any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom