OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

How do the stussys fit? Normal af1 sizing or .5 up?

My normal af1 is 11. But some of these new models I had tried had me going 11.5
i bought them in my af 1 size (11).

ima 11.5 in everything, the stussys felt tight…but i think the hemp material is supposed to give…i only wear them a few days at a time here and there and they definately feel more loose than when i was puttin them on at first…

if youre thinking about getting them, esp the black ones…do it…it is by far my favorite black colorway shoe in my closet. the details on them is legit. i kinda want another pair to keep on ice…im sure these are gonna age beautifully

man how long am I gonna have to wait for nike to activate these By You mids.... c'mon son.
They’re up now. I’ll probably order a pair at some point, I like mids and Nike is calling it premium leather, so we’ll see.

I’ve only had 2 pair of purple shoes in my life and I never wore them. Both were Air Forces. That said, I played with the options a little.

EDIT: 3 pairs. I forgot about the Mowabb pack Huaraches.

74FDE630-E6C5-4195-98F6-DD7163F97789.jpeg

748CEA5D-2433-4484-828B-232884F6A5D6.jpeg

Last edited:
lol c'mon man the Mid By Yous are already "sold out" ... live for 24 hours only?

Someone take me back to the Nike ID days of the past. These new tactics are lame.

lol c'mon man the Mid By Yous are already "sold out" ... live for 24 hours only?

Someone take me back to the Nike ID days of the past. These new tactics are lame.
Maybe they’re still trying to figure the price out. They’ve gone from $140 to $130 and then I noticed they were live for $135 just a few minutes before you posted.

It says premium leather? And when your designing them it looks like the good leather.
It says Premium leather and suede for $120 lows. It think it's the same material used on the mids.

I will say my reply was just a strong assumption and based on a couple things; the good leathers were $130, while the plastics were $110 at the time and Nike has been bumping prices up, and I just don't trust Nike's marketing language (premium). I'd love to be wrong!

Why do I always sleep on great AF1 ID options. Should have made more Pendleton and the last batch of NBY options.

White / Gum lows back on NDC. Mostly a FSR.

Back
Top Bottom