OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Damn. I just placed a NBY order last night. Going to see if Nike will cancel that order because I’d rather pay more for some tumbled leather options.

Last edited:
F8C63BF0-8AB9-45D5-A881-A251F1FD4A32.jpeg

Nike Randomly decided to cancel these today ordered on Feb 15th

What are your opinions on these? Tried to make them as close to the LV Jasper and Air Yeezy 1 colorways. do you think Tumbled Pure Platinum might be too shiny Or blue tint? Should i keep the backtab light bordeaux or Sail? Thanks

Attachments

• 15A1EA63-154A-4FCF-AF44-4AD7290039A7.jpeg
    15A1EA63-154A-4FCF-AF44-4AD7290039A7.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 8B8120C4-1056-4CA9-AA1D-98F45B57B70D.jpeg
    8B8120C4-1056-4CA9-AA1D-98F45B57B70D.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 68
  • FD33C49C-C436-40C4-A474-CB7D7F0C99F0.jpeg
    FD33C49C-C436-40C4-A474-CB7D7F0C99F0.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 52
I'm planning to buy a new pair of the standard all-white lows, but I'm wondering if it's worth doing the Unlocked customization version of it. Any thoughts on the Unlocked's quality of the materials and whether it's worth it?

I'm planning to buy a new pair of the standard all-white lows, but I'm wondering if it's worth doing the Unlocked customization version of it. Any thoughts on the Unlocked's quality of the materials and whether it's worth it?
Oh man way better than the trash they be selling off the shelves

I've never made a NBY, are the Unlocked smooth leather options also better than GR leather? Or is it just the tumbled which is better?

shipper shipped them 96 jewels single boxed just in the OG box wrote the post on the box as well 😂😅
Had a ebay buyer return a pair of shoes I sold for no reason two months later. Bruh shipped the shoes in the shoe box with brown shipping tape all over it. Box destroyed. But wait…pealed the tape off to open the box and the shoes were DESTROYED. Needless to say ebay didn’t issue him a refund.

I don’t know why folks don’t ship shoes double boxed. Super annoying.

Had a ebay buyer return a pair of shoes I sold for no reason two months later. Bruh shipped the shoes in the shoe box with brown shipping tape all over it. Box destroyed. But wait…pealed the tape off to open the box and the shoes were DESTROYED. Needless to say ebay didn’t issue him a refund.

I don’t know why folks don’t ship shoes double boxed. Super annoying.
Man some people just suck I guess haha I don’t like getting bothered by these kinds of things but I was so pissed off when the mail came. I got a great deal on these. As soon as the purchase was completed seller messaged mad they were not making a profit. I have never experienced anything like this hahaha. Dude asked for me to PayPal him 15 for shipping. I PayPal him 30 just cause I am nice and then this is what I get. Dude knew he gave these away at a steal and then wrote on the box. I gave him 30 after he shipped so I still think ol lil doofy doofus did this cause he thought I was about to sell em 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom