OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Screenshot_20220228-122101_Chrome.jpg
Hoping the metallic comes out well, got a Marino throwback waiting on these.

601DD0C1-46E9-46F1-9E9B-93C4E2AEB9A2.jpeg

Am I doing the most here or nah
My rule now with IDs and sneakers in general is no matter how good they look, if I have to go out and buy new clothes to go with them, then they aren’t really my style or what I feel comfortable wearing.

I made too many IDs in the past that never got worn because they were too loud. Also have wasted money on NIKEs doing the same.

Is the toothbrush supposed to be a nod to cleaning them?

All due respect man, but as a sneaker connoisseur how is this not obvious? :lol:

My rule now with IDs and sneakers in general is no matter how good they look, if I have to go out and buy new clothes to go with them, then they aren’t really my style or what I feel comfortable wearing.

I made too many IDs in the past that never got worn because they were too loud. Also have wasted money on NIKEs doing the same.

:lol: Some of ya'll be doing too much. If the sneaker is very loud, let the shoes do the talking. Rest of your fit can/should just be plain/tonal. Save ya self some money and being matchy matchy.

All due respect man, but as a sneaker connoisseur how is this not obvious? :lol:

:lol: Some of ya'll be doing too much. If the sneaker is very loud, let the shoes do the talking. Rest of your fit can/should just be plain/tonal. Save ya self some money and being matchy matchy.
Or I do dress tonally and usually in muted colors and don’t like loud shoes screaming look at my feet. It’s just not for me.

Just need a white pair with gum outsole this go round. Do codes apply to IDs? Cant remember

Back
Top Bottom