OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

sold out already. crazy. smh.
sheesh that was quick, i couldn only grab what i had premade. Borrowed the Iron Man w some small tweaks

82C9F68C-2AA7-44C0-A1A4-B8A767D5A792.jpeg
just noticed i went w all sail midsoles

Comments going crazy. :lol:

Hip Hop artists along with a short lived 'battle' between the AF1 and Converse Weapon kept the former in the forefront during the early '00s.

Bapesta had some burn in '04-'05 at best, but Nike FLOODED the market with patent AF1s in '06 and carried that way for several years.

His comment about Bape making AF1s relevant are nonsensical.

Hip Hop artists along with a short lived 'battle' between the AF1 and Converse Weapon kept the former in the forefront during the early '00s.

Bapesta had some burn in '04-'05 at best, but Nike FLOODED the market with patent AF1s in '06 and carried that way for several years.

His comment about Bape making AF1s relevant are nonsensical.
Yea I was mainly tryna think about when the af1 needed saving? Granted, I was like 13 in 2007 when I got my first pair of forces and I grew up in NY but for as long as I've been cognizant of the world around me af1s have been everywhere. I'm sure a lot of the pairs we think of as classics from the 2000's may not have been certified bangers back then but ain't no way af1s were ever unpopular enough to ever warrant "saving."

I think geiger just likes hearing himself talk. He loves engaging in the Stephen A. Smith style of being an antagonist just to drive engagement. Lord knows none of us ever talk about him this much for any "work" he actually does.

I missed again man smh. Can’t you save your designs so when they come back you can just add to cart in the app?

I missed again man smh. Can’t you save your designs so when they come back you can just add to cart in the app?

Your designs should be saved under "Your Designs" once you click "Done" while is customize mode - however, in my experience this is device specific. For example, if you're designing on your phone, your designs won't shown up on desktop, even while logged into the same account. You can, of course, cart from any device and check out on another.

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 8.29.32 AM.png

Your designs should be saved under "Your Designs" once you click "Done" while is customize mode - however, in my experience this is device specific. For example, if you're designing on your phone, your designs won't shown up on desktop, even while logged into the same account. You can, of course, cart from any device and check out on another.

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 8.29.32 AM.png
Been a while lol

Back
Top Bottom