OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Crafts are terrible. Look like some crumpled up a piece of paper and glued it on an Air Force

While I fully admit that the shape is different, I get a lot of use out of my crafts. The materials read upmarket from a distance and I don’t hesitate to wear them to work whereas I won’t wear anything with really plastic looking leather.

Reactions: Ube
I'm itching for a touch of gold on a pair. If anyone can link me to questloves sz 11 ds or vnds lmk. But this is what I made on NBY.
Screenshot_20220315-205325_Chrome.jpg

It was cool to hear Stash talk about how he was hoping that mister cartoon woulda won and got voted over his for the 1 nite only release situation

Hope I can get more of both of their af works in the collection this year

The dunk>Those

Last edited:
Info on these... super dope except for the double lace thing you got goin on...
Right? That’s how they come haha Not sure what color I’m gonna keep in. They’re a salesman sample for the first use DB3597-400 release. Carolyn Davidson is the woman who designed the swoosh, that’s her signature..these also have the patent # on them. I’ve been able to collect a lot of the other first use pairs with her signature but this is the first force I got so I’m really happy to have these
82C44C36-1D33-4030-A4C1-3D9B4864E511.jpeg

Last edited:
These have a kids twist to them with the motif to me despite them clearly having a cultural tie-in.

Aren't they a month late with these because Chinese New Year is traditionally in February every calendar year?

nike-air-force-1-low-cny-year-of-the-tiger-release-date-1-1-1024x640.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cny-year-of-the-tiger-release-date-2-1-1024x640.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cny-year-of-the-tiger-release-date-3-1-1024x640.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cny-year-of-the-tiger-release-date-4-931x1024.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cny-year-of-the-tiger-release-date-5-1024x640.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cny-year-of-the-tiger-release-date-6-1024x640.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cny-year-of-the-tiger-release-date-7-1024x1024.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-cny-year-of-the-tiger-release-date-8-1024x1024.jpg

These have a kids twist to them with the motif to me despite them clearly having a cultural tie-in.

Aren't they a month late with these because Chinese New Year is traditionally in February every calendar year?
Yeah these the lunar next years at this point :lol:

Nah Lunar New Year began February first this year so it's OD late

Never held Crafts in person, so someone else could chime in, I’d personally go Crafts based on quality but can’t speak on their comfort/fit
I wear crafts to work, very comfortable and I’m standing most the days
Just received these. Ordered day one, mainly to check the quality and sizing. I don't know yet if I'm gonna keep it or send it back.
But anyway, quality is really REALLY nice, as expected. Real fine leather.
And the tag is a cool detail

3B202A2D-08D8-490D-8FDB-1C12B570F564.jpeg
0662863E-5A32-499F-950F-12045ED9C6B7.jpeg
D0795A22-86F7-406B-86E5-D62B62C11423.jpeg
is that the pure platinum grey?

Rismo Rismo Those are 🔥🔥🔥 Why wouldn’t you keep them?

That anniversary tag is a nice detail.
I have a few designs I like more, and I wanted to control myself and order only 1 or 2 pairs. But I'm weak... I need to think about it!

I wear crafts to work, very comfortable and I’m standing most the days

is that the pure platinum grey?
Yes. Sorry, my pics are quite bad.
Platinum grey and ashen slate for the upper, white tongue and laces. And platinum grey midsole.
nikeid-20.jpeg

It was cool to hear Stash talk about how he was hoping that mister cartoon woulda won and got voted over his for the 1 nite only release situation

Hope I can get more of both of their af works in the collection this year

The dunk>Those
I have stash ONO highs PM me bruh

Back
Top Bottom