OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Nope, the black suede was never an option for the eyestay or tongue. Obviously makes an all-black suede pair impossible but it also makes it hard to do black/grey suede combos since you usually want the darker color on the toe/eyestay/foxing panels.

That's... annoying. Thanks for the info.

Honestly I learned that getting an all dark suede shoe was a bad idea way back in '92 with my black Elesses. Loved those shoes, though.

That's... annoying. Thanks for the info.

Honestly I learned that getting an all dark suede shoe was a bad idea way back in '92 with my black Elesses. Loved those shoes, though.
You took me back. Those suede Elesses on a dusty *** playground were a bad combo. Feet looking like you walked through the Sahara desert. :smh:

2BC764CE-765D-4698-8152-B8343713F4BC.jpeg

BD1726E0-4C06-4C82-AB74-731D51034D30.jpeg

Pulled the trigger on a second (and most likely last) pair. An homage to my Valentines-day Birthday.

I really like the V-Day themed ones... was trying to come up with something myself but using the asymmetrical swoosh... I might swack yours and just throw on a white swoosh... nicely done :nthat:

You took me back. Those suede Elesses on a dusty *** playground were a bad combo. Feet looking like you walked through the Sahara desert. :smh:

That's right. And you'd get those light patches where the suede wore thin on the toe and lower heel.

My brown pair fared better. And it was the 90's, so it would have been totally acceptable to have worn mustard color shoes. But even if I did have them and liked them, I'd never admit it now.

I ordered one pair 2/28 and the other 3/7. The 3/7 pair has started production but no notifications on the 2/28. Weird. But both have said “preparing shipment” since day 2.

Did Nike open up the options again the past few days? Feel like I haven’t seen anyone post orders.

Last edited:
Well, this is new. Some sizes showing as sold out now while live (40th anny).

Edit: For some options only. Still though...

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 6.24.46 PM.png

Dem official blue Henny Beaches drop on tuesday. I dont like canvas shoes, but I sm kinda temped just because they are blue.

Back
Top Bottom