OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Nike’s so trash, man. I just learned that I’ve been temp banned for four months for purchasing too many white on whites. :rofl:
Banned from what? Purchasing anything on the app/website? How did you find out? I feel like I'm pushing Nike's limits with the amount of stuff I buy and return...

Just four pairs this year. Had a pair in cart when I was checking out a pair of Jordan 1 Golf lows earlier and I kept getting an error message. Jordan’s sold out so I just tried checking out with a pair of white on whites and got an error message. Called Nike. After a few transfers, a supervisor told me I was temp banned, and I was only allowed to purchase two pairs of the same AF1’s. It’s they fault for not showing me any love on SNKR’s.

Just four pairs this year. Had a pair in cart when I was checking out a pair of Jordan 1 Golf lows earlier and I kept getting an error message. Jordan’s sold out so I just tried checking out with a pair of white on whites and got an error message. Called Nike. After a few transfers, a supervisor told me I was temp banned, and I was only allowed to purchase two pairs of the same AF1’s. It’s they fault for not showing me any love on SNKR’s.
I heard about this but didn’t think they would do it unless your having pallet sized shipments but for 4 pair that’s crazy

Nothing original, but I had to!
AD31C0C1-C889-4FB8-A14D-4D5900C0BB2B.jpeg

B5419DE8-318D-41A6-A007-78A12C591254.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom