OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i actually got a pair of 05 Easter’s delivered today..wore these to my freshman hs orientation.. haha didn’t think I’d be able to get a pair ever again so I’m happy as hell got them for a really good price and the listing said like new but they appear brand new
39BEF9B3-9F20-47D3-A7DF-9FCE72013755.jpeg

Anyfans in a 9.5 🤷🏽‍♂️

DD08674E-6B17-492D-9C21-445C1EB75314.jpeg
My fav lows ever.
I got 2 pair. Gotta do a sole replacement since InsideOut midsoles have no longevity and peel off on the bottom. Same issue with my undefeated purple/grey lows. Had them professionally reglued then the midsole airbag blew out the following week lol. So I just decided to replace the whole sole. Prolly do that this summer. Just need to find some decent donors.

I just had a itch to spend some money what was I thinking

You were probably thinking... hey, I need a shoe that looks like a kids shoes with the velcro straps, but with the added security and frustration of also having laces under all those straps... in a very boring and underwhelming brown colorway, on a collab with someone who is only popular with teenage emo kids. Looking forward to the on foot pics!

You were probably thinking... hey, I need a shoe that looks like a kids shoes with the velcro straps, but with the added security and frustration of also having laces under all those straps... in a very boring and underwhelming brown colorway, on a collab with someone who is only popular with teenage emo kids. Looking forward to the on foot pics!

987ADE2C-C901-4229-9C25-061BC61D1CCE.gif

20869383-849E-46E1-AA1E-596117A2FE04.jpeg
My fit been ready

Although I’m not surprised that Billie Ellish Forces are sold out on SNKRS-JP after it became available earlier today, I’m more surprised to know that these also came out at the same time and got sold out too….
9F51215A-8B36-41B2-8277-BB69BB6FCB3A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom